Normal CS for a jungler?

#1solrac780Posted 8/6/2013 5:54:43 PM
I mean how much farm should you have on average on a 30 minute game as a jungler? Because I have noticed that my farm is usually lower than the rest of my team on almost every single game (excluding support ofc).
BTW I main with Lee Sin in the jungle.
#2TomorrowDogPosted 8/6/2013 6:00:56 PM
Less than your teammates is natural. It is honestly very variable. Some junglers or some games you should be looking to farm. Oftentimes though setting up a lane to win and/or shutting down the other jungler and getting objectives matters far more than creep score.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3R-ZoroPosted 8/6/2013 6:21:11 PM
Meteos has said that it isn't about farm, it's more about wasting time. Your farm will vary significantly so it is difficult to say how much you should have. You will be fine as long as you aren't wasting time.
#4pey_the_manPosted 8/6/2013 6:30:18 PM
There's really a lot of different scenarios...

I main jungle Zac (carried me to Gold) and I average around 80-100 cs on the thirty minute mark. It's just Zac's natural tendency to accumulate farm quickly with his E and W. If I play Nasus, my second goto jungler, I average around 70-100 cs. However, if I play Lee Sin or Jarvan, I average around 50-70 cs. Each jungler's kit is different. You also have to factor how often you're ganking due to the lanes pushing to your side. Your CS will vary a lot in different games. I've even hit 150cs as Zac before at 30 minutes because my mid lane kept ganking and I had to cover the lane.
---
Hi mom.
#5GotTheGreensPosted 8/6/2013 6:30:19 PM
gotta tax them lanes!
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#6ShadowD00mPosted 8/6/2013 6:36:44 PM
Generally i try to get about 60-70 CS every 10 minutes. Some games I do when I'm not running around like a with it's head chopped off. Some games I might end up with 150 CS by the 30-40 minute mark because i'm needed to gank every lane constantly.
---
Gamer Tag: Ultimated00m
LoL IGN: Rezem