how's nasus jungle

#1L33ts4uc3Posted 8/12/2013 12:51:21 PM
ive heard he's fairly strong, though i havent really heard much mention of him as of late. been meaning to try out a new jungler, j4 and zac are getting old
#2TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 8/12/2013 12:54:02 PM
Da pros play him
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 8/12/2013 12:56:26 PM
He can still get decent Q stacks in the jungle, wither still is a good tool for ganks, and his ult is still broken when it comes to soloing dragon as soon as you hit lv6.

So yeah, he's fine.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4zeppelin312Posted 8/12/2013 12:56:38 PM
really strong
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#5MIG297Posted 8/12/2013 12:59:20 PM
He's fine as long as you're not one of the people who spends all their time trying to stack his Q instead of pushing lanes and taking objectives.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif
#6FlameLord23Posted 8/12/2013 1:01:40 PM
MIG297 posted...
He's fine as long as you're not one of the people who spends all their time trying to stack his Q instead of pushing lanes and taking objectives.

You can stack Q while pushing lanes and taking objectives...
---
You cannot keep me down.
LoL/Steam IGN: I Rock Ths
#7Fenrir the WolfPosted 8/12/2013 1:02:53 PM
He prolly means the people who want to Q every creep in a camp or something.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#8darkwing1232Posted 8/14/2013 4:50:58 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...

With blue you can easily Q all 3 wolves and Q 1 small and 1 big wraith while still clearing fast. You can Q both small golems and Q every minion at both buffs and still keep your clear time extremely reasonable. Ive still hit 400+ several times as Nasus jungler.
#9EvrayPosted 8/14/2013 5:07:49 AM
darkwing1232 posted...
Fenrir the Wolf posted...

With blue you can easily Q all 3 wolves and Q 1 small and 1 big wraith while still clearing fast. You can Q both small golems and Q every minion at both buffs and still keep your clear time extremely reasonable. Ive still hit 400+ several times as Nasus jungler.

This, its all about timing. Like if you melee once and then Q he will actually attack faster than if he just regular melee attacked again, so you can wittle things down to near death then Q for a quick follow up hit and finish.

Get boots of swiftness, ghost and flash and you pretty much got ganking down. If the enemy is even slightly over-extended and you get within range to use your wither then you pretty much come in with a free exhaust and a big slam from your Q, use your AOE as they try to run to hopefully finish them off if they get beyond tower. Best part about ganking as nasus is that in most cases if your allies are smart enough you can easily dive most champions and get out on a good gank without taking casualties. Especially if you have your ultimate ready to be used.

I like to hold off on my ultimate early game except in dire situations or against dragon, mostly because I feel like people under-estimate Nasus until half way through the game when he goes from a good champ that appears slow to a monster that is solo stomping half their team with his ultimate. Suddenly they forget you can pop the ultimate that basically changes from being a "I'm peeling" to "run *****es run!" sort of deal.

The most important part is that your team capitalize on your tankiness. And dont underestimate wither, it seriously might as well be its own summoner spell its pretty OP. You can wither a garen mid Q chasing down an enemy adc (marksman) or apc (mage) who can easily turn around and kite while your garen struggles to catch up.
---
If the Giants win I'll close my account. Promise. Super Bowl 2012- Erik P 2/5/2012 at 3:31:41 PM. Account Status, Active.
#10FvPPosted 8/14/2013 6:15:39 AM
Ghost and flash as jungler? I think you mean or, not and
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo