it's fun watching people on the official board unintentionally out themselves as

#1Emo Preppy KidPosted 8/14/2013 4:17:49 PM
gigantic racists whenever Lucian comes up

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3740380

most upvoted post on the second page is essentially a WHITE PAUR chain e-mail that your grandmother would send you

inquiring league of legends players really want to know: why isn't there a WHITE history month
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#2xRustySpoonPosted 8/14/2013 4:18:33 PM
hmm, now that I think about it, we should totally get a White History Month. what do you guys think
---
Get dumpstered.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#3Emo Preppy Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 4:20:55 PM
xRustySpoon posted...
hmm, now that I think about it, we should totally get a White History Month. what do you guys think

yeah except it needs a new name. "White History Month" is boring and brings to mind black history month which is just what?? how about we call it "Every Month Except February"
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#4necroix05Posted 8/14/2013 4:26:46 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

I agree I think that it's unfair that all these other races get so much emphasis and white people are never recognized for the things that they accomplish.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
My team sucks - Best support player on Gamefaqs
#5EscaSyraPosted 8/14/2013 4:29:22 PM
necroix05 posted...
xRustySpoon posted...

I agree I think that it's unfair that all these other races get so much emphasis and white people are never recognized for the things that they accomplish.

U wut m8? White people are equally recognized for their accomplishments.
---
LoL IGN: CakeEsco
PSN: CougheeCake
#6ryanaPosted 8/14/2013 4:29:37 PM
We need white only scholarships while we're at it, every other ethnicity has them.
---
Everybody wishes they had as cool a hat as Caitlyn
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 8/14/2013 4:31:47 PM
ryana posted...
We need white only scholarships while we're at it, every other ethnicity has them.

DAS RAYCIS
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#8BurnumMasterPosted 8/14/2013 4:34:29 PM
Call it what you want, but I kind of agree with that post. Even in the future when white people are the minority in America they will be hesitant to create things like white history month because of negative stigma. Also the OP in that thread basically said its not insulting to call Taric and Ezreal homosexual cause its just a joke...I think they outed themselves as an idiot more than anything.
#9pinkpantherfan5Posted 8/14/2013 4:35:49 PM
Having just recently rewatched the Boondocks I really want to make an Uncle Ruckus reference somehow
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun. TI3 was fun and exciting and then it was over.
#10BhelliumPosted 8/14/2013 4:36:23 PM
u people r stupd
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.