What were some of the more broken abilities in past versions?

#1Zeron RBPosted 8/15/2013 2:34:51 AM
I started playing around the time Lissandra was released, so I obviously wasn't around for things like global teleport Twisted Fate. The latest thing that was around for and now miss is Draven's old passive. What, if any, were the other broken-like abilities in the game in past versions and seasons?
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#2F0reverZeroPosted 8/15/2013 2:37:14 AM
Diana used to be extremely broken.
---
www.twitch.tv/n33mz - Please follow!
#3Laocedric16Posted 8/15/2013 2:39:39 AM
Jax Counter-attack(previous).
#4joonyoungiePosted 8/15/2013 2:49:43 AM
Evelynn's old kit was all sorts of broken. The first enemy you attack out of stealth(which was a button you pushed not by distance, so you could peace right next to someone) got stunned. If you kill a champ you get healed for 50% of their max health.

TF wasn't broken just because his ult was global, it was that Zhonya's wouldn't stop you from ulting. So you could buy a Mejais and anytime you got in trouble R>Activate Zhonya>R to fountain. "I walked into the room dripping in gold"
---
http://i.imgur.com/fiZMB.jpg http://i.imgur.com/TeSHa.jpg http://i.imgur.com/rBBQG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xUh6r.png
#5moon1244Posted 8/15/2013 3:07:18 AM
ye old twitch

the rat who could outrange the towers
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#6Masterjeff54Posted 8/15/2013 3:37:37 AM
moon1244 posted...
ye old twitch

the rat who could outrange the towers

still can, just not for its entire health
---
Treeja lvl 85 Tauren Druid *The Forgotten Coast
Kneegrodomus lvl 85 Orc Death Knight * The Forgotten Coast
#7natchu96Posted 8/15/2013 3:49:42 AM
joonyoungie posted...
Evelynn's old kit was all sorts of broken. The first enemy you attack out of stealth(which was a button you pushed not by distance, so you could peace right next to someone) got stunned. If you kill a champ you get healed for 50% of their max health.

TF wasn't broken just because his ult was global, it was that Zhonya's wouldn't stop you from ulting. So you could buy a Mejais and anytime you got in trouble R>Activate Zhonya>R to fountain. "I walked into the room dripping in gold"

I do believe at first the teleportation button (Gate) was on E, and the global reveal (Destiny) was his whole ult.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#8nEsniAiPosted 8/15/2013 4:16:16 AM
joonyoungie posted...

TF wasn't broken because his ult was global, he was broken cos his ult just revealed people on the map. His E was the global teleport.
#9Badmood136Posted 8/15/2013 4:18:56 AM
I've heard horror stories about Xin's original kit. Kinda before my time, tho.
---
>;_;> >;_;> ^_^>(::) . . | GT:TwinInfinite
He took our cookie... | Active: LoL, TF2
#10m0k3tal1tyPosted 8/15/2013 4:20:32 AM
joonyoungie posted...

don't forget that q hit 2 targets, and that you could stun 2 people with it if positioned right (bug?)

then there was also jax dodging turrets (including fountain laser)
---
PSN: Reventon_3212
Most everything else: m0k3tAl1ty