How many of you have left, or feel like leaving LoL for Dota2?

#1darkgaraPosted 8/15/2013 6:02:15 AM
Just out of curiosity. I started getting the feel of Dota 2, and it really makes LoL seem slow and ez mode when I try to come back and play.
#2IM_NesTeaPosted 8/15/2013 6:03:24 AM
no why would i do that
---
terran
#3Suffer_NotPosted 8/15/2013 6:04:36 AM
What not play both? They're free after all.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#4ERLiNoPosted 8/15/2013 6:07:29 AM
Note this is my opinion so dont hit me with elitist fanboy bs ty.

Dota 2 looks extremely boring.
Dota 2 I dislike the Dota interface
Spend like 100euros on League so I see no reason to swap.
League is bigger then Dota 2 and who knows maybe I am pro in 5months and then being a LoL pro>>>>Dota pro.
All my friends play LoL.
Dota's community is horrible, LoL community>>>>>>>Dota. Yes LoL community ingame can be toxic as F but its still better then the Dota community.

Could continue this list for a while.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#5AceWingstaPosted 8/15/2013 6:08:52 AM
Nah, no point, I don't really feel like learning a new game like this with the amount of knowledge you need to know rather than just sticking to one and playing other games that don't require constant knowledge to still be competitive.
---
http://i.imgur.com/1zMRJYg.jpg
#6SoraOwnsAllPosted 8/15/2013 6:14:06 AM
Can't wait to see the Dota 2 ignorance in this topic.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#7Susan0Posted 8/15/2013 6:22:13 AM
I already left for it. There are times that when I just want to carry my team of imbeciles by myself. The feeling you get when you accomplish that feels great.

I do return to LoL from time to time, just for a ranked game or two.
---
Akali wa watashi no ninja no waifudesu~
Official Windrunner of Dota 2 boards
#8ScholarMongoosePosted 8/15/2013 6:26:10 AM
Wouldn't the League of Legends board be a bad place to ask people if they've left League of Legends?
#9Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 8/15/2013 6:45:37 AM
Nah, DOta is only graphics, I like that LOL is more of a team game, while in dota everything revolves arround the carry and only the carry can carry a game because Dota carries are as tanky as alistar and dish as much damage as tryndamere while the rest of the team sucks late game.
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#10g-cube_mastaPosted 8/15/2013 6:47:29 AM
damn dota 2 with their night time and their day time and their jello pudding