Swain, Viktor or Malzahar?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Swain, Viktor or Malzahar?
2 years ago#1
Im kinda low on mage type champs and i'd like to change that. I narrowed it down to 3 guys. which one would i be able to stomp in solo que but still be able to hold my own in ranked or draft pick games?
---
PS/GT : SlootSlayer11
Steam : Flyeagles931
2 years ago#2
for what you want, Viktor.
2 years ago#3
Swain. Unless you're willing to elarn Viktor. And, I mean REALLY learn. He's pretty complicated.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
2 years ago#4
alright theres one opinon, thank you for that.

Keep posting guys!
---
2 years ago#5
NicoGrimm posted...
Swain. Unless you're willing to elarn Viktor. And, I mean REALLY learn. He's pretty complicated.

And yeah I'd be willing to learn viktor definitely. I never see him used so I think I can really use that to my advantage .
---
2 years ago#6
Malzahar. And play him in the jungle.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
2 years ago#7
Bump
---
2 years ago#8
Depends. swain is utility/never-die. so he's good at that. and malzahar, if you learn will, most people won't be smart enough to not let you get assists/kils from roaming like mad... what're you looking for? more sustained, or burst?
2 years ago#9
insanekami posted...
Depends. swain is utility/never-die. so he's good at that. and malzahar, if you learn will, most people won't be smart enough to not let you get assists/kils from roaming like mad... what're you looking for? more sustained, or burst?

Hmm that's kind of a hard choice. Id probably need more sustained if anything. The only mid I have that I'm comfortable with would be Brand, and I consider him more "bursty".
---
2 years ago#10
Viktor is the most bursty of the 3.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Swain, Viktor or Malzahar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived