I seriously don't understand how they Okay'd Vayne.

#41ryanaPosted 8/16/2013 7:50:50 AM
OwlRammer posted...
do you play Vayne

cause if you did then you should know that that costs more than half her mana

and now your condemn is on cooldown for the next 18 seconds so enjoy being zoned by the support/ad for the next 18 seconds because you wanted some "free damage"

it's also not free damage because most other ADs will trade back with their abilities and countless of them have longer ranged ones like boomerang blade, piltover peacemaker, phosphorous bomb etc.,

just saying, that's the reason you can't do that combo consistently at all. No manapool to sustain it and your only peel/disgengage is now on a massive cooldown leaving you vulnerable to all in.

lol vayne is my most played champion, how about you learn your facts before you try to "argue", kiddo. And that's why you get mana pots, not that hard to think you know <_>

51% win rate with a champ you think is blatantly OP. Must make you feel good. You have a higher winrate with like, every other adc.
---
Everybody wishes they had as cool a hat as Caitlyn
#42Suffer_NotPosted 8/16/2013 8:09:46 AM
AgentReborn posted...
thecrazyfrog posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Remember when her ult gave like double the bonus AD and double the movespeed? Lol and people think she's OP now

Yes. Season 2 =/= Season 3.

I just find it a amusing that literally everything she had used to be more powerful but people only turned up the QQing fairly recently

Somewhat justified but still funny

People discovered Blade of the Ruined King on her.

Also stuff like her synergy with Nami being great and Nami becoming really strong plus Draven nerfs making her lane phase less scary and a bunch of other minutia.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#43ERLiNoPosted 8/16/2013 8:17:51 AM
Vayne is broken as F and if you dont believe it you are delusional luckily she is banned 99% of my games.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#44AgentRebornPosted 8/16/2013 8:19:39 AM
Suffer_Not posted...
AgentReborn posted...
thecrazyfrog posted...
AgentReborn posted...
Remember when her ult gave like double the bonus AD and double the movespeed? Lol and people think she's OP now

Yes. Season 2 =/= Season 3.

I just find it a amusing that literally everything she had used to be more powerful but people only turned up the QQing fairly recently

Somewhat justified but still funny

People discovered Blade of the Ruined King on her.

Also stuff like her synergy with Nami being great and Nami becoming really strong plus Draven nerfs making her lane phase less scary and a bunch of other minutia.

Yeah its somewhat justified but Vayne in terms of what her actual skills do is weaker across the board. Just lots of other champs have been nerfed as well. Plus Bork exists
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#45BlocktopusPosted 8/16/2013 10:00:15 AM(edited)
Emo Preppy Kid posted...
except for the part where she was basically untouched for the entirety of last season barring the patch with the MS nerfs like a year ago

her relative strength right now is a recent development

Then botrk and various nerfs to other adcs happened

gasp

i know, shocking right

Snaxamillion23 posted...
urgot is pretty decent again maybe the answer lies in people returning to him to shut down vayne

Yeah Urgot can crap on a lot of adc's in lane but he doesn't scale as well late game and Vayne can come back no matter how bad she did in lane so yeah there's that.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#46CovenantPosted 8/16/2013 10:32:04 AM
Nobody plays the champions that destroy Vayne in lane because they got nerfed.

But you can actually still pick them and destroy Vayne in lane. Then you use that advantage to take objectives and end the game before she gets the items she needs to destroy you.
#47ERLiNoPosted 8/16/2013 10:35:19 AM
Covenant posted...
Nobody plays the champions that destroy Vayne in lane because they got nerfed.

But you can actually still pick them and destroy Vayne in lane. Then you use that advantage to take objectives and end the game before she gets the items she needs to destroy you.

What champs destroy vayne in lane? Twitch does atm but his early is getting nerfed so that vayne can live the good life again.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#48Emo Preppy KidPosted 8/16/2013 10:41:09 AM(edited)
Blocktopus posted...
Emo Preppy Kid posted...
except for the part where she was basically untouched for the entirety of last season barring the patch with the MS nerfs like a year ago

her relative strength right now is a recent development

Then botrk and various nerfs to other adcs happened

gasp

i know, shocking right

are u dumb dude?

right there, in my post, which you quoted, are the words "her relative strength right now is a recent development" meaning, as you put it, "botrk and various nerfs to other adcs"

like did you only read one sentence then flail at the quote button cause u just had to disagree or what

*edit*

my point, which you missed, and which i will clearly spell out since you'll probably miss it again otherwise, is that vayne is currently strong because of "botrk and various nerfs to other adcs" et al. meaning that the OP is wrong in saying that she's inherently broken and has been since her inception, as evidenced by the long stretches of time during which she hasn't been a problem or subject of complaint

hope that helps
---
I wanna have me a phat yacht.
#49gkh5Posted 8/16/2013 2:53:10 PM
My one and only issue I've ever had with Vayne is the on-demand invisibility. It just makes her too safe for all the damage she puts out. A decent Vayne with 1 or 2 people peeling for her is pretty much impossible to kill thanks to that invis giving her team a second to collapse on you.
---
LoL IGN: NextLevelBuildsGG
#50pey_the_manPosted 8/18/2013 8:08:12 PM
Oh look, another post complaining how OP Vayne is. Seriously this is beginning to piss me off a lot. Vayne's kit has been left untouched for such a long time, and I hate how people are NOW complaining she's OP. Her true damage based on percentage health will NEVER change as it's a CORE aspect of her late game dominance. TC talks about AA Q AA E combo to proc silver bolts. Let's look at some basic statistics OK?

Her base mana at level 4 is 313. Let's assume TC starts harassing at level 4 with the combo. Tumble costs 30 mana and condemn costs 90. 120/313 = 38%. Boom you've just wasted 38% of your mana on ONE combo. Let's also consider the fact that condemn has a whopping 20 second cooldown at level 1. Not only that, consider the fact that silver bolts damage is negligible early on as everyone's health is not 1000+, so your "free harass" is honestly pretty pathetic. Now let's look at some other ADCs OK?

I'll start with Caitlyn. Not only does Caitlyn have a ridiculous 650 range, her passive lets her harass you with no mana cost, and her super long ass range really prevents you from trading back. If she's a smart Caitlyn, she'll effectively zone you before she has to get in a last hit with it. Caitlyn's base mana at level 4 is 395. Her Q costs 60 mana at rank 2. Not only does her Q hit stronger than your entire harass combo, it is WAY more cost efficient. A Caitlyn will outright destroy Vayne early game. The same goes for long ass range users such as Varus or Tristana. Hell, I'm going to outright say Ashe has a stronger early game than Vayne. For close range users like Graves, Graves outright craps on Vayne with his EQW combo, which, guess what, STILL is more cost efficient than Vayne's free harass.

Honestly speaking, people don't give the supports enough credit. The supports are absolutely the ones that control the flow of the bot lane. For example, if Vayne is paired with Blitzcrank, Blitzcrank helps Vayne get kills which get her going. If paired with someone like Janna, Vayne is much more suspectible to getting harassed.
---
Hi mom.