Why does Vayne and Yi pub stomp at low elo?

#1dennis941012Posted 8/15/2013 10:35:05 PM
I never get vayne and yi complain much less their bans (maybe 1/20 ranked games)...
Seriously STOP FEEDING them and they are useless entire game >_>
Vayne and Yi may do "hyper" carry damage but as long as you stay smart they are useless in teamfights, skirmishes, and sieging.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzwNvWsbJKQ
#2MarineKingPrimePosted 8/15/2013 10:36:26 PM
dennis941012 posted...
I never get vayne and yi complain much less their bans (maybe 1/20 ranked games)...
Vayne and Yi may do "hyper" carry damage but as long as you stay smart they are useless in teamfights, skirmishes, and sieging.

i bolded the problem for you
---
terran
#3Kirby1207Posted 8/15/2013 10:36:53 PM
MarineKingPrime posted...
dennis941012 posted...

i bolded the problem for you

---
GT: Kirby1207, League of Legends ID: AFrogOnCroak
One of the Legendary members of tem 4.
#4batman3k5Posted 8/15/2013 10:36:55 PM
Vayne and yi pub stomp at every elo
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#5FreshSushiPosted 8/15/2013 10:37:24 PM
ye i dunno wut ur sayin, diamonds are whining bout Vayne as hard as anybody in GD.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#6Lightning BoltPosted 8/15/2013 10:49:43 PM
dennis941012 posted...

False for Yi. He can carry regardless of whether he's fed.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7batman3k5Posted 8/15/2013 10:53:56 PM
But you can shut him down with a frozen heart and a randuin's
---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#8FreshSushiPosted 8/15/2013 10:57:36 PM
Nobody builds FH but Cho and WW don't be a silly goose.
---
Miyazaki...Seriously Namco....why....wwaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#9Shadow EdgePosted 8/16/2013 12:08:59 AM
Vayne gets stomped at low Elo because they don't really pay attention where they tumble.
---
ns
#10Ravid182Posted 8/16/2013 12:35:40 AM
I think the thing with vayne, and even at higher elo she is still good btw, Is one thing I have noticed with her since she came out.

She can get wrecked in lane again and again, but if you play smart there is almost always coming back for a vayne. With all her massive damage, she can pick up a few random kills in skirmishes and then instantly be way stronger than whoever was beating her in lane. And picking up those random kills is easy for her with how many free stats and how high her general damage is.

Honestly this is the reason I have ever since she came out banned vayne whenever vayne gets popular.

Half the time it doesn't matter if I wreck her in lane. She gets some random kill on some dumb teammate somewhere else, and instantly is way stronger than me despite me being up like 40 cs and multiple kills.

However I do thing kog maw is a very very strong pick vs her.