League Of Children: Garen Mid

#91TohruAdachiPosted 8/20/2013 4:19:41 PM(edited)
DarkestPanda posted...
I like your videos, but some things you're saying is questionable.

https://sphotos-a-pao.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557601_148670865337000_53309050_n.jpg

It doesn't seem like you're accepting of the people who apologize at all. Also is there a reason you can't post a full game, nothing edited? It seems like it would take less time to make than doing all of the edits.

Because it's obvious he only apologized to him after he found his videos. If he was truly sorry he would've added him and apologized before he even found out about his channel.Furthermore,in one of his recent videos there was a raging Yi who apologized,and EDH never denied his apology at all.

Also I doubt anyone really wants to watch an entire match which could take it up to one hour,it's mainly an entertainment channel,no need to show the entire match,though I do agree with you though. Maybe Youtube post the edited version but post full matches on his Facebook.
---
LoL Username : Drippy
"Lord High Lord of Faeries"
#92gkh5Posted 8/20/2013 5:10:09 PM
Watched the video...even though you're technically doing nothing wrong you are deliberately playing in a very annoying style so it's kinda hard to blame some of the people you are playing with. Idk what elo this is but if they're bad like I'm guessing then you're just provoking them by ignoring them and staying top, only communicating to say I'm x/0 what am I doing wrong, and using your ult purely to feed yourself.

I get the point you're trying to make but watching this video didn't really make me like or respect how you go about it. How about just set a good example rather than doing some trolling to bring out more trolls?
---
LoL IGN: NextLevelBuildsGG
#93eroticdiscoheat(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 5:28:05 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
he provokes people tho o.o and says stuff like "easy" in all chat and acts like the chidlren/ragers he says he's "exposing" lol

That was a very silent game. He started it by saying some innocent banter of "you are buying MR just for me? lol"

I finished it by saying easy after I killed him. That's all was said. Friendly trash talk. He took it too heart it seems. I apologized after the game for saying that. He didn't mind, and he understood that it was friendly banter.

You all seem quick to point the finger at me because I am in the spotlight. Sure you may think what I do isn't right.

But I haven't broken any rules in the Summoner's Code nor the Terms & Conditions.

You have the freedom to play any champion, any lane without harassment.

Just because my play style is different. Doesn't mean I should be ridiculed & bullied.

I chat, When I need to chat. I don't respond to stupid comments made in game because it will only flame the situation more and will lead to a lose. I go into my games planning to win. Whatever they say, or act. Is on them. But as per usual, like most majority of players in LoL.

It's always somebody else's fault. So let's pick the guy that's different.

These videos are not about me. They are about you. The community.
#94JJroootPosted 8/21/2013 6:03:47 AM
I've watched every video TC has posted.

Sure he breaks the meta (which for some reason sets people off)

But he tears it up!

Sure he is playing an "unusual" role... but if he is doing well no one has the right to flame at him.
---
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614
#95TohruAdachiPosted 8/21/2013 6:28:27 AM
gkh5 posted...
Watched the video...even though you're technically doing nothing wrong you are deliberately playing in a very annoying style so it's kinda hard to blame some of the people you are playing with. Idk what elo this is but if they're bad like I'm guessing then you're just provoking them by ignoring them and staying top, only communicating to say I'm x/0 what am I doing wrong, and using your ult purely to feed yourself.

I get the point you're trying to make but watching this video didn't really make me like or respect how you go about it. How about just set a good example rather than doing some trolling to bring out more trolls?

I don't how he is in any way, playing in an annoying style. Not only have they never seen that champion in that role,enough to judge him like that,they shouldn't complain,including experimenting is how ADC/Jungle Lulu was created,I'm sure Blue Ezreal a long time ago was new to people and the person who created it probably got raged at.
---
LoL Username : Drippy
"Lord High Lord of Faeries"
#96Beech_tibsPosted 8/21/2013 7:05:55 AM
Watch the Hiemer one and tell me he doesn't want people to rage
---
"Oh I remember meeting Britney, I was maxing q on udyr while we skyped"-Me
"No you were maxing being a jerk"-Julie
#97fft_ramzaPosted 8/21/2013 7:09:47 AM
zomfg garen mid lol troll noob feeder report ignore gg afk
---
Signature for rent