I need to fit the following champions onto 2 or 3 runepages..

#11Game ShowPosted 8/18/2013 11:24:02 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
AD reds
armor yellows
flat or scaling mr blues
Apen or AD quints

AS reds
armor yellows
flat or scaling blues
MS quints

I agree with this. Voli, Skarner and Phoenix Udyr for set 2 and the rest can use set 1 without much issues. The only odd one out is Blitz.

My only issue with set 2 is the MS quints, since he basically said he wanted to be more lane oriented and I think Apen or AD quints would be more useful
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#12POkemon_PoWeRPosted 8/18/2013 11:24:33 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
AD or Armor Pen Reds
Armor Yellows
MR or MR/level Blues
AD or Armor Pen Quints

Which champs would you take the Armor pen route?

It's all preference mostly
I'd say the main 4 would be Vi, Darius, Zed and Talon

Armor pen marks AND quints or would that be overkill?

if you go full armor pen you better be a god at csing
transitioning out of laning phase you're gonna starting hurting a lot though
---
SwerveSwagYolo
#13TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:25:19 PM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
AD or Armor Pen Reds
Armor Yellows
MR or MR/level Blues
AD or Armor Pen Quints

Which champs would you take the Armor pen route?

It's all preference mostly
I'd say the main 4 would be Vi, Darius, Zed and Talon

Armor pen marks AND quints or would that be overkill?

if you go full armor pen you better be a god at csing
transitioning out of laning phase you're gonna starting hurting a lot though

Just figured with Kha Zix,, Talon and Zed, It'd help with champ farming during roaming.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#14PrizmSlashPosted 8/18/2013 11:26:39 PM
You'll probably want a mix of AD+AS for laning with Skarner, Voli and Udyr(Phoenix or Tiger)
---
-_-
#15PrizmSlashPosted 8/18/2013 11:27:17 PM
Zed can get away with full Armpen due to his passive. I still wouldn't recommend it though.
---
-_-
#16TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:27:54 PM
PrizmSlash posted...
You'll probably want a mix of AD+AS for laning with Skarner, Voli and Udyr(Phoenix or Tiger)

AD quints and attack speed marks for those.

AD quints and armor pen marks for the rest?

Would that work? I know people have said you pretty much have to go full AD for Riven but I don't think it'd make THAT much of a difference.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#17Game ShowPosted 8/18/2013 11:31:14 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Even out of jungle, you'd take the MS and AS route with Voli/Skarner/Udyr?

I think an AS page is probably the 3rd page you make, IMO it would be the least useful for the set of champs you gave. The list of those that can really benefit from AS is shorter than the ones that would benefit from a full AD and Apen/AD pages
---
#18TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:56:04 PM(edited)
Game Show posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

I think an AS page is probably the 3rd page you make, IMO it would be the least useful for the set of champs you gave. The list of those that can really benefit from AS is shorter than the ones that would benefit from a full AD and Apen/AD pages

Having an APen marks and AD quints and a full AD page seems abit much when I'm trying to make due with pages.

Besides Riven, what champions would really prefer full AD over a mixed AD/AP page?

Also, is a FULL attack speed page necessary? and for who would it be? (in this list, and otherwise)

About to drop some RP on extra pages if I have to.
---
#19Game ShowPosted 8/19/2013 12:31:31 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Game Show posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Having an APen marks and AD quints and a full AD page seems abit much when I'm trying to make due with pages.

Besides Riven, what champions would really prefer full AD over a mixed AD/AP page?

Also, is a FULL attack speed page necessary? and for who would it be? (in this list, and otherwise)

About to drop some RP on extra pages if I have to.

This is the way I see it. What would you build on the champs you listed? Nearly all your champs are AD, so an AD page fits great. Apen is built on those with high burst (mostly assassins), and those that get Apen in their abilities to stack with it (Xin, Vi, etc), but still works okay with the others. Your champs that would build AS would be even more narrow, so while it can work, it's less optimal than Apen
---