Poppy is freelo

#1Flare the EchidnaPosted 8/19/2013 9:10:33 PM
Just farm really well, don't die, and kill the enemy top laner a lot and you'll be an unstoppable monster. Try it.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#2Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 8/19/2013 9:17:25 PM
Flare the Echidna posted...
Just farm really well, don't die, and kill the enemy top laner a lot and you'll be an unstoppable monster. Try it.

AP Talon Support is op, just win the game and you'll win the game. Try it.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#3Sword_SlasherPosted 8/19/2013 9:17:32 PM
thx
---
Posted from my N-Gage
#4fullmetalyanalPosted 8/19/2013 9:24:18 PM
A lot of people don't know hot to play against poppy, a lot of people think they can burst you but your passive just makes you so tanky.
---
CLG'S teamfighting strategy: "OH GOD DOUBLELIFT DO SOMETHING"
#5Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:40:37 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...

That's just dumb. Stop being dumb. Go read a book.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#6Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 8/19/2013 9:47:11 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...

My point being that, under the most ideal of conditions, which are hard to achieve at best with poppy, almost any champion can snowball their team.
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#7OtachiSwordXLPosted 8/19/2013 10:31:52 PM
Honestly, I think Poppy is a beast and extremely underrated. Last season when I carried myself to gold I would primarily use Jayce but whenever the other team picked him, or he was banned, I would pick Poppy and never had any issues.
---
Zomg, Otachi too? BEST. ORGY. EVER. - Boldrin
I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions!
#8Knightlord642Posted 8/19/2013 10:36:40 PM
People underestimate how strong Poppy can be without even getting fed.

Just aim to survive the laning phase, and you can just faceroll their entire team.
#9wind64aPosted 8/19/2013 10:40:04 PM
Ferd_Da_Bird posted...

Well Talon does have a low CD slow, and a Silence which puts him around the same area as support Fiddlesticks. All he needs is a Brutalizer really in order to make the enemy team have no armor anyway.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W1 FC: 4170 0917 6393
#10plasmatic5Posted 8/19/2013 11:34:27 PM
Poppy has 2 problems: her mana costs are so high that it makes it very hard for her to trade (she'll run out of mana whereas other champs won't) and her cc is very hard to use. On top of that, she has no ranged harass whatsoever and her gap closer is only 525 (compared to the normal gap closer which is usually between 600 and 700). So she becomes a very difficult champion to lane with. Yes, if you get some items on her, she becomes amazingly good and unstoppable (part of her natural imbalance sadly) but getting to that point is quite difficult. That's why I like jungling with her. It's safer, you can farm, and her ganks really aren't that bad depending on your positioning relative to the enemy's and the tower.

Ultimately, they really should just buff her mana costs before they even change her kit around, but I know they would like to do a rework, but that'll probably take ages because they also want to rework Heimer, Yorick, Xerath, and probably a few others I'm forgetting.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles