Poppy is freelo

#21Lightning BoltPosted 8/21/2013 12:38:02 AM
Advice such as "don't die" is generally considered useless.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#22GainazzoPosted 8/21/2013 1:01:38 AM
Obvious troll at this point
#23KaosShadowPosted 8/21/2013 2:46:26 AM(edited)
Poppy is a beast IF you let her farm, she's an hyper carry.

But she's one of the easiest champs to abuse early game, meaning you can shut her down completely.

Her sustain is garbage, doesn't have any kind of ranged ability and her mana costs are too high.

What's great about her is her Ult, not only is the most OP skill in the game, she's so underused that most people don't know how to deal with it.

Seriously, 8 seconds of immunity to everything, EVERYTHING (even turrrets, except nexus) besides her marked champ is OP, the marked champ also takes 40% of increased damage!
In team fights you just need to mark the enemy ADC and go after him, there's NOTHING he can do besides try to kill you (which he won't since you're naturally tanky and deal tons of damage) or run away, which takes him out of the fight anyway. His team can't use any CC or damage you, so they can't stop you from rushing in and kill him.
#24Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:38:37 PM
Gainazzo posted...
Obvious troll at this point

How am I trolling? :(

I just wanted to give people that wanted to gain elo some solid advice. I mean if you care about not being stuck in elo hell I feel my advice is pretty solid.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg
#25Flare the Echidna(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 3:39:02 PM
KaosShadow posted...
Poppy is a beast IF you let her farm, she's an hyper carry.

But she's one of the easiest champs to abuse early game, meaning you can shut her down completely.

Her sustain is garbage, doesn't have any kind of ranged ability and her mana costs are too high.

What's great about her is her Ult, not only is the most OP skill in the game, she's so underused that most people don't know how to deal with it.

Seriously, 8 seconds of immunity to everything, EVERYTHING (even turrrets, except nexus) besides her marked champ is OP, the marked champ also takes 40% of increased damage!
In team fights you just need to mark the enemy ADC and go after him, there's NOTHING he can do besides try to kill you (which he won't since you're naturally tanky and deal tons of damage) or run away, which takes him out of the fight anyway. His team can't use any CC or damage you, so they can't stop you from rushing in and kill him.

She's pretty incredible isn't she? :)
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m723279cZx1rna804o1_1280.jpg