koreans started banning amumu

#1ZeroisaheroPosted 8/21/2013 5:57:55 AM
Damn bronze 5 is finally right about something.
---
"I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash, money in the bank, pimpin ain't easy".
#2FreshSushiPosted 8/21/2013 6:20:15 AM
I dunno why you're making fun of bronze, Amumu has a really good win rate, there are worse bans out there.
---
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, J4, Naut, Teemo
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#3Knightlord642Posted 8/21/2013 6:22:17 AM
It was more of a targeted ban against Cloudtemplar.

Unless you're talking about some other game that is.
#4infinitexxPosted 8/21/2013 6:23:18 AM(edited)
Amumu has always had a place on AoE comps. He just needs a proper team to back him up and protect him early game.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#5BleedingRedPosted 8/21/2013 7:53:57 AM
Surprising really. The Korean meta tends to be hyper-aggressive which is why Amumu would have a hard time there given his extremely weak early game.
---
Keep friends close and enemies guessing.
~ Katarina ~ Viktor ~ Fizz ~
#6Mahlazer123Posted 8/21/2013 7:56:48 AM
His early game is just as good as Lee Sin's. I have no idea why people complain about it being so weak. Getting blue taken first barely even matters any more due to the existence of spirit stone.
#7BleedingRedPosted 8/21/2013 8:06:21 AM
Mahlazer123 posted...
His early game is just as good as Lee Sin's. I have no idea why people complain about it being so weak. Getting blue taken first barely even matters any more due to the existence of spirit stone.

I don't even know where to begin with this, but it is probably the furthest from right a statement can be.
---
Keep friends close and enemies guessing.
~ Katarina ~ Viktor ~ Fizz ~
#8aznsealPosted 8/21/2013 8:10:15 AM
It was a target ban against CT
---
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
#9Suffer_NotPosted 8/21/2013 8:12:13 AM
I'll point out that Korea has always considered Amumu to be strong because they're really fond of the aoe stomp comp. "Curse of the Sad Bullet Time" was a thing over there for a pretty long time; combine Mummy ult with Miss Fortune, Sona/Nami, Rumble/Kennen/Zac top, and then some sort of assassin mid so that you can annihilate their damage dealers during all the lock up and teamfights tend to be a breeze... assuming you last that long.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#10SpacefrisianPosted 8/21/2013 8:25:05 AM(edited)
There was a time you could facewreck any Amumu with Olaf, than Riot did the nerfhammer to our superior Viking.

Vikings dont beat mummies anymore.
---
The clans are marching against the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war
Death or glory I will find, Rebellion on my mind