koreans started banning amumu

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. koreans started banning amumu
3 years ago#1
Damn bronze 5 is finally right about something.
"I'm the greatest, everyone else is trash, money in the bank, pimpin ain't easy".
3 years ago#2
I dunno why you're making fun of bronze, Amumu has a really good win rate, there are worse bans out there.
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, J4, Naut, Teemo
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
3 years ago#3
It was more of a targeted ban against Cloudtemplar.

Unless you're talking about some other game that is.
3 years ago#4
Amumu has always had a place on AoE comps. He just needs a proper team to back him up and protect him early game.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
3 years ago#5
Surprising really. The Korean meta tends to be hyper-aggressive which is why Amumu would have a hard time there given his extremely weak early game.
Keep friends close and enemies guessing.
~ Katarina ~ Viktor ~ Fizz ~
3 years ago#6
His early game is just as good as Lee Sin's. I have no idea why people complain about it being so weak. Getting blue taken first barely even matters any more due to the existence of spirit stone.
3 years ago#7
Mahlazer123 posted...
His early game is just as good as Lee Sin's. I have no idea why people complain about it being so weak. Getting blue taken first barely even matters any more due to the existence of spirit stone.

I don't even know where to begin with this, but it is probably the furthest from right a statement can be.
Keep friends close and enemies guessing.
~ Katarina ~ Viktor ~ Fizz ~
3 years ago#8
It was a target ban against CT
Did you just compare brawl to 9/11. ~mufficity Well, yeah. Both are national disasters.~Zolios
Lightsaiot - Lvl 200 Dark Knight [Broa]
3 years ago#9
I'll point out that Korea has always considered Amumu to be strong because they're really fond of the aoe stomp comp. "Curse of the Sad Bullet Time" was a thing over there for a pretty long time; combine Mummy ult with Miss Fortune, Sona/Nami, Rumble/Kennen/Zac top, and then some sort of assassin mid so that you can annihilate their damage dealers during all the lock up and teamfights tend to be a breeze... assuming you last that long.
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
3 years ago#10
There was a time you could facewreck any Amumu with Olaf, than Riot did the nerfhammer to our superior Viking.

Vikings dont beat mummies anymore.
The clans are marching against the law, Bagpipers play the tunes of war
Death or glory I will find, Rebellion on my mind
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. koreans started banning amumu

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived