---
Worst elo on GameFAQs forums
#3JackDaniels1964Posted 8/22/2013 2:42:45 PM
omg thanks for the virus tc
---
$ swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag $
$ swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag swag $
#4TheOneWhoPwnzPosted 8/22/2013 2:43:23 PM
They should be allowed to sell items to give your team bonus gold but at the cost of weaker turrets. Like a last resort kinda like pulling your goalie
---
XBL Gamertag: SupremeChaosX
PSN: DOODdatISsoBIG
#5Neo-ViolenPosted 8/22/2013 2:43:45 PM
Backdoor plating, tee hee.
---
I'm such a misfit.
http://i.imgur.com/ErPtxhP.jpg
#6DetriimentPosted 8/22/2013 2:51:48 PM
These "items" the turrets have simply serve to teach players the various characteristics turrets have. As of now, all of these things the "items" give are already implemented in the game, save the Crystal Mark and Transmutation Stone.

My thoughts on the Crystal Mark: It could be really good, I like this idea, makes tower diving a lot harder.

Transmutation Stone: This is a game changer. It can either benefit the guy who's repeatedly getting forced out of lane and denied cs (If he picks up the 100 bonus gold) or the guy who is destroying him in lane, as it says ANYONE can pick up the bonus gold. It can both serve to help someone who is struggling come back, or further snowball a laner who is wrecking his lane.

Definitely interesting, I'd like to see it in action.
---
Enlightened rule by the dead is preferable to the misguided failures of the living. - Kinoc.
LoL IGN: Spicy Curry
#7Game ShowPosted 8/22/2013 3:02:20 PM
I hope "picked up by any champion" only refers to those your team, I don't want my turrets possibly giving money to the enemy, even if I get the same mechanic from their turrets
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#8TheBlueDeathPosted 8/22/2013 3:04:51 PM
Penetrating Bullets
+30% Armor Penetration
UNIQUE Passive - Dodge Piercing: Tower attacks cannot be dodged.
UNIQUE Passive - Warming Up: Towers gain 25% damage each time they strike a champion. (Max 75% bonus damage)
UNIQUE Passive - Heated Up: After the tower is fully heated, consecutive attacks against the same champion deal 25% additional damage. (Max 50% bonus damage)

Tower attacks cannot be dodged.

Someone tell me how we could dodge them beforehand.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9MegeasPosted 8/22/2013 3:17:19 PM
Transmutation stone really encourages laning to last longer. Right now its better to down a tower and then roam for ganks and more towers. Being able to push a lane hard and let towers spit gold out makes it a viable strategy to just sit in lane more.

also pushing a tower down may serve to benefit the other team who can farm some jungle minions and continue to get gold from the tower minion kills. Hell if anything it's going to help brusier types against all the ranged champs going top allowing them to get gold still and not just get killed by ranged harass.
#10DetriimentPosted 8/22/2013 3:18:54 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Penetrating Bullets
+30% Armor Penetration
UNIQUE Passive - Dodge Piercing: Tower attacks cannot be dodged.
UNIQUE Passive - Warming Up: Towers gain 25% damage each time they strike a champion. (Max 75% bonus damage)
UNIQUE Passive - Heated Up: After the tower is fully heated, consecutive attacks against the same champion deal 25% additional damage. (Max 50% bonus damage)

Tower attacks cannot be dodged.

Someone tell me how we could dodge them beforehand.

You have obviously never played Jax in beta. Dodge tower shots all day, and chain stun you into oblivion.
---
Enlightened rule by the dead is preferable to the misguided failures of the living. - Kinoc.
LoL IGN: Spicy Curry