3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!
2 years ago#1
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=40972908#post40972908

Awesome! Her ults getting fixed!
Olaf rework pending
Draven changes
More dominion changes.
---
"solo queue is the magical land where 5 cs is more important than baron/turret/dragon/winning."- Voidgolem
2 years ago#2
I'm more curious if we'll see Forecast Janna and the new pool party skins in the live release of 3.11

I know the pool party skins are in the PBE already, but what about Forecast Janna? is that on the Beta?
---
Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite, Saints Row: The Third, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
2 years ago#3
That's a pretty half assed fix, and if that's all they got for her after all this ****ing time...lol Riot.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
2 years ago#4
Er, Fiora ult fix sounds quite promising to me. She is still a melee ADC but this is something she needed.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
2 years ago#5
Olaf changes look great actually
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: iiGetBannedHard (smurf) LightofSatan (main)
The Legend of Zelda is the most overrated game series of all time
2 years ago#6
Not a true fix. Her ult can still be interrupted by cc because it has 5 channel times on it in which she can be hit. Until they make it a true untargetable like Master Yi's Q or Vlad's pool, its still going to be inconsistent.
---
LoL IGN: thresholden
2 years ago#7
can you really hit her during it? I'm pretty sure you're completely untargetable the whole time.

But I don't see why she can hit invisible units yet not damage them :o
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
2 years ago#8
XD that is the most half-assed fix they could have possibly given Fiora ult. Like... just wow.

Screw minimum distance on Olaf axes. At least they don't always stick in walls now. I do like how adding the minimum distance made them make jungle creeps ignore collision because **** it they couldn't just let him drop it at his feet anymore, that was way too OP.

Also really screwed his ult in a big way.

Can we please just give Draven his old passive back?
---
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.
2 years ago#9
Saw an older post where morello said he was gonna fix riposte too...so this change isn't the full buff, yet.

Still, I can remain optimistic about this, now knowing where they're heading.
---
"solo queue is the magical land where 5 cs is more important than baron/turret/dragon/winning."- Voidgolem
2 years ago#10
kirbymuncher posted...
can you really hit her during it? I'm pretty sure you're completely untargetable the whole time.

But I don't see why she can hit invisible units yet not damage them :o

It's very hard to interrupt the 2th to 5th channels since she's dancing around but I've seen it happen randomly before. You'd need a skillshot cc and lucky timing but its possible.

The first channel is comparatively long and gets Fiora killed all the time. Its so easy to interrupt with fast cc.
---
LoL IGN: thresholden
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived