3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!

User Info: DaddyZeus67

DaddyZeus67
3 years ago#1
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=40972908#post40972908

Awesome! Her ults getting fixed!
Olaf rework pending
Draven changes
More dominion changes.
"solo queue is the magical land where 5 cs is more important than baron/turret/dragon/winning."- Voidgolem

User Info: wantfastcars

wantfastcars
3 years ago#2
I'm more curious if we'll see Forecast Janna and the new pool party skins in the live release of 3.11

I know the pool party skins are in the PBE already, but what about Forecast Janna? is that on the Beta?
Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite, Saints Row: The Third, League of Legends
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD

User Info: Knight_Of_Order

Knight_Of_Order
3 years ago#3
That's a pretty half assed fix, and if that's all they got for her after all this ****ing time...lol Riot.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#4
Er, Fiora ult fix sounds quite promising to me. She is still a melee ADC but this is something she needed.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
3 years ago#5
Olaf changes look great actually
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: iiGetBannedHard (smurf) LightofSatan (main)
The Legend of Zelda is the most overrated game series of all time

User Info: hpdeskjet920c

hpdeskjet920c
3 years ago#6
Not a true fix. Her ult can still be interrupted by cc because it has 5 channel times on it in which she can be hit. Until they make it a true untargetable like Master Yi's Q or Vlad's pool, its still going to be inconsistent.
LoL IGN: thresholden

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
3 years ago#7
can you really hit her during it? I'm pretty sure you're completely untargetable the whole time.

But I don't see why she can hit invisible units yet not damage them :o
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF

User Info: Hyooz

Hyooz
3 years ago#8
XD that is the most half-assed fix they could have possibly given Fiora ult. Like... just wow.

Screw minimum distance on Olaf axes. At least they don't always stick in walls now. I do like how adding the minimum distance made them make jungle creeps ignore collision because **** it they couldn't just let him drop it at his feet anymore, that was way too OP.

Also really screwed his ult in a big way.

Can we please just give Draven his old passive back?
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

User Info: DaddyZeus67

DaddyZeus67
3 years ago#9
Saw an older post where morello said he was gonna fix riposte too...so this change isn't the full buff, yet.

Still, I can remain optimistic about this, now knowing where they're heading.
"solo queue is the magical land where 5 cs is more important than baron/turret/dragon/winning."- Voidgolem

User Info: hpdeskjet920c

hpdeskjet920c
3 years ago#10
kirbymuncher posted...
can you really hit her during it? I'm pretty sure you're completely untargetable the whole time.

But I don't see why she can hit invisible units yet not damage them :o

It's very hard to interrupt the 2th to 5th channels since she's dancing around but I've seen it happen randomly before. You'd need a skillshot cc and lucky timing but its possible.

The first channel is comparatively long and gets Fiora killed all the time. Its so easy to interrupt with fast cc.
LoL IGN: thresholden
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 3.11 PBE Patch Note - Fiora ult fix edition!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived