Would the new TF be better on a Nasus top than IBG?

#1darkwing1232Posted 8/23/2013 7:23:37 PM
Since he has the whats considered one of the best slows in the game, would a MS boost compliment Nasus better than another slow? Also the bonus damage % is much higher and gives a permanent 8% MS buff.
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 8/23/2013 7:28:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3afewmangosPosted 8/23/2013 7:35:30 PM
i still think ibg is good because it solves mana problems and gives armor. i don't think nasus would benefit much from crit or more attack damage, simply because he doesn't utilize it. the ability power is pretty much the same on both, so i would still go for ibg.
---
i liek mudkipz
#4TheetherealdreaPosted 8/23/2013 7:38:53 PM
Don't forget the cdr.
#5localizedfreedoPosted 8/24/2013 12:17:44 AM
afewmangos posted...
i still think ibg is good because it solves mana problems and gives armor. i don't think nasus would benefit much from crit or more attack damage, simply because he doesn't utilize it. the ability power is pretty much the same on both, so i would still go for ibg.

Okay most of that is right

But did you really just say nasus doesn't benefit from crit
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#6Khaos XeroPosted 8/24/2013 12:23:52 AM
I think the changes to Trinity Force really help him with his ability to stick now more than Iceborn Gauntlet. 8% movespeed is great, and the Rage passive just goes so well together with it. It's also more bursty and just overall better. Trinity Force + Frozen Heart also offers more utility now, and there is a chance is may see a resurgence.
---
Playing: Tales of Xillia [PS3]
#7Shadow EdgePosted 8/24/2013 12:34:49 AM
Bad.
---
ns
#8SoIldSnlvyPosted 8/24/2013 12:37:15 AM
localizedfreedo posted...
afewmangos posted...

Okay most of that is right

But did you really just say nasus doesn't benefit from crit

He doesn't benefit from it any more than other champions. Everybody benefits from crit at the end of the day.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
LoL IGN (And IGN for almost everything): Rathilal
#9OwlRammerPosted 8/24/2013 12:52:50 AM
I prefer the IBG still simply because it gives an AOE slow which can potentially hit their entire team. With the TF all you do is speed yourself.
---
http://imgur.com/L4u8jt9
#10shadows101fallPosted 8/27/2013 8:07:28 AM
why are you even asking such an absurd question? triforce all the way!

triforce is cheaper now, and deals more dmg. it has nice all-round stats. who doesn't want a tank with 450 movement speed that can one hit an adc?

tip: try to back only when you can afford a sheen and your other item of choice. sheen makes it so much easier to farm in lane and makes you hit the enemies much harder than they expect.
---
E6750 @ 2.6Ghz | 4 GiG | GTS450
My Toaster <3