How do I Riven Jungle?

#1Mario_VS_DKPosted 8/25/2013 12:13:48 PM
It's so hard to get snowballing in the jungle... Am I supposed to go red, gank, blue or what?
---
This guy is almost always sometimes right.
#2Is_CorruptedPosted 8/25/2013 12:14:45 PM
Red buff -> Camp top lane for 30 minutes -> Red buff -> Baron -> Nexus -> Mountain Dew.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#3Mario_VS_DK(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 12:18:36 PM
You sure you don't mean Sprite at the end?
---
This guy is almost always sometimes right.
#4Is_CorruptedPosted 8/25/2013 1:25:09 PM
Any drink you enjoy except beer cause if you drink alone in front of your PC at home you're just a kid thinking you're cool and doing like the grown-ups.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#5LinkinparkTNTPosted 8/25/2013 2:04:38 PM
I feel like Riven's jungle needs level 3 to be effective, the full mobility and stun of her kit leads to successful ganks. So, do both your buffs in whatever order you prefer, I start blue because I feel that getting bot going early with a gank turns out better in the long run than first ganking top. After ganks, clear camps for levels, because riven clears really quickly with her AoE damage. From there, its just like any Riven game, if you're 1-1-0 at 10 minutes, you're probably going to stay relevant, if you're 0-0-1 or something, well, better start stacking the health and resistances.
---
Lol ign: xPsyD- Feel free to add me if you want, but be warned, I'm cardboard league material.