Anyone here actually enjoy support?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone here actually enjoy support?
2 years ago#61
I love playing as Taric or Janna

I also love Tresh but he's banned 95% of the time

And as others have said, it realy depends on your ADC, I dunno how some people claim that they can only play ADC when they can't do the only thing that they are supposed to do in laning phase, last hit properly, as in, don't push, just last hit and trade, let them push till 3/4 of their lane and freeze lane there, it's not that hard. If you can only play one role, at least make sure you're realy good at it.

A more team wide complain is when someone says "we are lacking vision" when I'm running around with an Oracle's, placing ghost and sight wards in every path and buffs, while also placing vision wards at baron and dragon. If we need more wards or we are being counter-warded, then deal with it, kill the oracle bearer and buy some wards yourself. If I manage to get a handfull of those whenever I go back just from a philosopher stone and assists, so should you.

Also, I can't be "warding their blue" and be present at teamfights at the same time, if you decide to engage after you ask (?) for a ward there then it's your fault and there's nothing I can do.
2 years ago#62
Once in a while. After the 2nd or 3rd game, I need a break from in for a few games.
2 years ago#63
I find it really fun. I enjoy Thresh, Nami, Sona, Lulu, and Blitz. I'll have fun if I do it, just sometimes you lane with a terrible ADC who can't take free kills.

Not having to CS or anything is great sometimes. I wanna like Janna but I just can't seem to get the hang of her. I like that skin so much too.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Anyone here actually enjoy support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived