Try and convince me that jungling isn't as bad as I make it out to be

#11HasirePosted 8/25/2013 9:21:22 PM
Adraen posted...
I feel like taking Smite instead of another summoner spell just makes me weaker.

Other way around. Unless not getting any buffs, dragon, and baron makes you stronger.
---
NA: Hasire
#12Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 9:27:04 PM
Yeah, I think I'll stick to mid/top/ADC and Thresh support. Thanks to everyone who actually helped and took it seriously. :>
---
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!
#13Edgemaster70000Posted 8/25/2013 9:53:46 PM
Adraen posted...
First of all, I love playing carries.

But, more importantly, why I hate jungling:

I feel like taking Smite instead of another summoner spell just makes me weaker.
I feel like I don't get much gold to get some cool items for carrying.
I don't like playing tanks unless they're extremely unique and fun.
I don't like being relied on to genuinely win peoples lanes.
I absolutely HATE being told to do something and then told to do another at the same time, then being flamed because I made the wrong decision.

What I love:
Farm fest. I find it the most fun part of the game other than picks and bans. I'm weird.
Dealing a TON of burst damage.
Making people confused as to what's happened. (See some LeBlanc traits here other than the farming?)
Cake.
Feeling awesome whenever I play the champion.
Playing someone fun because I've never managed to main a champion.

Am I overexaggerating here?

Shaco. Make the enemy jungler soil their pants at one of their first buffs and every time you go into their jungle.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#14YourLuckPosted 8/25/2013 10:05:17 PM
Adraen posted...
First of all, I love playing carries.

But, more importantly, why I hate jungling:

I feel like I don't get much gold to get some cool items for carrying.
I don't like playing tanks unless they're extremely unique and fun.
I don't like being relied on to genuinely win peoples lanes.
I absolutely HATE being told to do something and then told to do another at the same time, then being flamed because I made the wrong decision.

What I love:
Farm fest. I find it the most fun part of the game other than picks and bans. I'm weird.
Dealing a TON of burst damage.
Making people confused as to what's happened. (See some LeBlanc traits here other than the farming?)
Cake.
Feeling awesome whenever I play the champion.
Playing someone fun because I've never managed to main a champion.

Am I overexaggerating here?

The best spell is Flash or Ghost, depending on who you use. Do you really need that extra bit of damage from ignite or the shield?
If you're a good jungler, you're better at carrying than the so-called ad carry.
There are carry junglers.
If they have to rely on the jungler, the laner tends to be bad.
That can happen to anyone, it just happens to jungler because they aren't expected to stay in one place for a long time.

You can farm the jungle.
Adc don't deal burst damage, only ap/ad mids.

Don't care about convincing you, just stating what I feel.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#15pey_the_manPosted 8/25/2013 10:26:44 PM
My god enjoy your stay in Bronze. You sound like a really obnoxious person to have in solo queue, being one of those people who immediately call out "mid/top or afk". Smite is an absolute essential summoner spell whether you like it or not, as the ability to secure Dragon or Baron is incredibly gamechanging. I really didn't like reading this post, as it points out everything wrong with low tier ranked solo queue.
---
Hi mom.
#16Is_CorruptedPosted 8/25/2013 10:29:46 PM
Adraen posted...
Yeah, I think I'll stick to mid/top/ADC and Thresh support. Thanks to everyone who actually helped and took it seriously. :>

Your only support is Thresh.

Yeah don't jungle you will never be good at it keep picking your OP crap and whine that you're stuck in bronze.
---
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon
#17Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:52:52 PM
pey_the_man posted...
My god enjoy your stay in Bronze. You sound like a really obnoxious person to have in solo queue, being one of those people who immediately call out "mid/top or afk". Smite is an absolute essential summoner spell whether you like it or not, as the ability to secure Dragon or Baron is incredibly gamechanging. I really didn't like reading this post, as it points out everything wrong with low tier ranked solo queue.

So just because I'm stating what I like/don't like about jungle means I'm in Bronze and asking for the community help makes me obnoxious? Okay.

And I always take Smite and I understand the importance of it. I just don't like being the one to use it.
---
Still waiting for EU release of Persona 4 Arena. If it's like BlazBlue and has a 6-9 month delay, then we are charging up front! Never region-lock again, Atlus!
#18Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:53:53 PM
Is_Corrupted posted...
Adraen posted...

Your only support is Thresh.

Yeah don't jungle you will never be good at it keep picking your OP crap and whine that you're stuck in bronze.

I have every champion in the game, Thresh is just my best support. I don't like to pick "OP crap" because that's boring rofl-stomping everyone. You're basically saying carries are OP.
---
#19Adraen(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:54:38 PM
Evolution50 posted...
Well don't jungle. Also stay in bronze please

Sometimes you're just forced to.
---