Quick! Convince me not to buy the Lucian bundle!

#11matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 11:49:51 PM
ChrroMan91 posted...
Hes black

I love black people. )=
---
IGN: Frank West
#12EphidelPosted 8/25/2013 11:50:50 PM
You don't have enough money saved up to be spending it on League of Legends.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pvtmi2I.gif
#13PoorCountryPosted 8/25/2013 11:59:49 PM
PoorCountry posted...
I can do this legitimately.

One) If you read his lore, you can see Riot clearly wanted to establish Senna as a lost cause. In passing, it says that "her soul is lost," but that Lucian will fight on. So encouraging.

Two) Riot will never progress the storyline of League of Legends, anyway.

I, too, thought about purchasing Lucian today, but the truth is I can never save his wife -- and neither can you. That is why you shouldn't buy the Lucian bundle.

Just making sure you know that purchasing Lucian will do nothing to save his wife.
#14PoorCountryPosted 8/26/2013 12:11:02 AM
Oh man. I just thought of a clever racist joke about this, but I'm not telling it. Stick with the original reason, which is that there's nothing you can do to save Senna.
#15matrix0523(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 12:35:58 AM
PoorCountry posted...

One) If you read his lore, you can see Riot clearly wanted to establish Senna as a lost cause. In passing, it says that "her soul is lost," but that Lucian will fight on. So encouraging.

I, too, thought about purchasing Lucian today, but the truth is I can never save his wife -- and neither can you. That is why you shouldn't buy the Lucian bundle.

That actually really is lame. It's like they give this guy a clear motivation for joining the league, but he can never achieve it. I wish they would do like events where they actually advance the story.
---
IGN: Frank West
#16The-World-SevenPosted 8/26/2013 12:51:06 AM
but only if you buy it?

pay them to?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#17PoorCountryPosted 8/26/2013 12:56:40 AM
matrix0523 posted...
PoorCountry posted...

That actually really is lame. It's like they give this guy a clear motivation for joining the league, but he can never achieve it. I wish they would do like events where they actually advance the story.

I know. And I don't even know why her soul is "lost." Why wouldn't there be a way to free the souls from Thresh's lantern? I just can't connect with Lucian because of this.
#18EphidelPosted 8/26/2013 2:00:19 AM
PoorCountry posted...
I know. And I don't even know why her soul is "lost." Why wouldn't there be a way to free the souls from Thresh's lantern? I just can't connect with Lucian because of this.

Her soul was lost and can't be freed because she was later turned into Evelynn. Just you wait.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pvtmi2I.gif
#19PoorCountryPosted 8/26/2013 2:01:07 AM
Ephidel posted...
PoorCountry posted...

Her soul was lost and can't be freed because she was later turned into Evelynn. Just you wait.

Isn't Evelynn Twisted Fate's girlfriend?
#20fattonygambinoPosted 8/26/2013 2:14:14 AM
Just watch, she'll turn up as a Shadow Isles adc since that's the last champ that set is missing...
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall