Best champions for getting a lot of kills as a noob?

#1ShroomsLSDPosted 8/26/2013 4:38:51 PM
I enjoy Annie and Nunu the most. Got owned playing as Cho'Gath.
#2Wedge AntillesPosted 8/26/2013 4:39:19 PM
Yi probably
---
The Diligent One
#3JordanmrocksPosted 8/26/2013 4:42:30 PM
master yi
#4xVashTS98xPosted 8/26/2013 4:46:36 PM
Kha'Zix, Master Yi, pre-teamfight phase AD Vi... That's about it for junglers I think, unless you want to include Tiger Udyr.

Laners? Pantheon, Rengar (top or bot, mostly top), Zed, Karma, and probly some others. You can also take a bunch of champions with a Red Elixer and some damage.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
I died for Sona. #SavingSona2013 -- http://i.imgur.com/jAFyH6h.gif
#5ryanaPosted 8/26/2013 4:47:21 PM
Just so you know, this game isn't about getting kills.
---
Everybody wishes they had as cool a hat as Caitlyn
#6ShroomsLSD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 4:54:03 PM
ryana posted...
Just so you know, this game isn't about getting kills.

Of course not. It's a team game about crushing the opponents Nexus!
But if I wanna impress my noob friends by going 16-0 I'd like to know who to pick. :)
#7Lightning BoltPosted 8/26/2013 4:59:56 PM
Yi is just completely OP right now, Katarina can make for some ridiculously impressive games if the enemy team is bad with/low on CC.

Swain is surprisingly good at that as well. For a beginner in lane, just spam W until you land one on them and then E->Q while walking towards them->R->Ignite and stay on them until they're under tower. Unless they're exceedingly tanky they'll fall right the **** over dead. Get a couple of those in lane and you can just snowball through the rest of the game.
If you can land an E before the W then your burst is that much stronger, but it's harder to set up a combo when the cc move comes at the end.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#8localizedfreedoPosted 8/26/2013 5:24:33 PM
Riven
---
GT: ii Messatsu ii
CLAYMORE of the Dark Souls
#9gkh5Posted 8/26/2013 5:36:59 PM
Just take pantheon mid. First bloods a lot if squishy mids really really easily at level 2/3 and it's gg from there.
---
LoL IGN: NextLevelBuildsGG
#10_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 8/26/2013 5:40:51 PM
Maokai, and build full AP.

When you want a kill use w, hit them with all your skills, buy deathcap lichbane dfg.
Easy kills, its so fun diving 1v4 to get a kill
---
"Only scrubs fall off late game" - Alex Ich