Why didn't they make Quick Silver Sash Spammable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why didn't they make Quick Silver Sash Spammable?
3 years ago#1
You press it, it turns on regardless if your debuffed or not.

This is a pain in the ass if I know I am gonna get stunned but press it too quick. I lose the QSS and get stunned.

You can't pop a potion when your full health right?
3 years ago#2
so you want them to reduce the skill cap on an item with already a low skill cap to use

uh
http://i.imgur.com/MWJY7Kk.jpg
EZ game EZ life
3 years ago#3
Coz op
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
3 years ago#4
Master_striker posted...
so you want them to reduce the skill cap on an item with already a low skill cap to use

uh

Actually most people with low skill caps don't even know what that item is. I only see good players use it.
3 years ago#5
Master_striker posted...

uh
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
3 years ago#6
Ky Kisky posted...
people with low skill caps

You don't really get the phrase, methinks.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#7
Actually screw the whole skill cap thing.

It's common decency to have it fail proof!! I shouldn't be able to turn it on if I am not debuffed!!

You can't pop a potion when your full health. They go so light on that but for an item with a 90 sec cooldownand cost 1550 they don't put a safety. But the potions.. That's ok. You can't spam those..
3 years ago#8
Master_striker posted...

uh

Maybe I have latency problems? What happens then? Do I just bend over and cry?

I personally like the idea, it should have safety activated.
(My other account got suspended because apparently even though you are part Jewish, you are not allowed to make a euphemism involving Nazis.)
3 years ago#9
Multi-cc champs would still have counterplay if they did this. Just soft cc them first to pop it before you stun or use other hard cc.

It's like a worse banshees spellshield that only works on cc and not damage, except if it comes off cooldown during the cc you can cleanse it.
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
3 years ago#10
I say why not. As much as the OMG SKILL CAP QQ comes into play, items have always had certain restriction. I'm surprised some characters can still heal minions.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why didn't they make Quick Silver Sash Spammable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived