Why didn't they make Quick Silver Sash Spammable?

#1Ky KiskyPosted 9/4/2013 12:14:24 AM
You press it, it turns on regardless if your debuffed or not.

This is a pain in the ass if I know I am gonna get stunned but press it too quick. I lose the QSS and get stunned.

You can't pop a potion when your full health right?
#2Master_strikerPosted 9/4/2013 12:17:56 AM
so you want them to reduce the skill cap on an item with already a low skill cap to use

uh
---
http://i.imgur.com/MWJY7Kk.jpg
EZ game EZ life
#3JennaTahliaPosted 9/4/2013 12:17:59 AM
Coz op
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#4Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:19:39 AM
Master_striker posted...
so you want them to reduce the skill cap on an item with already a low skill cap to use

uh

Actually most people with low skill caps don't even know what that item is. I only see good players use it.
#5zeppelin312Posted 9/4/2013 12:24:32 AM
Master_striker posted...

uh

---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#6Lightning BoltPosted 9/4/2013 12:25:11 AM
Ky Kisky posted...
people with low skill caps

You don't really get the phrase, methinks.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 12:36:16 AM
Actually screw the whole skill cap thing.

It's common decency to have it fail proof!! I shouldn't be able to turn it on if I am not debuffed!!

You can't pop a potion when your full health. They go so light on that but for an item with a 90 sec cooldownand cost 1550 they don't put a safety. But the potions.. That's ok. You can't spam those..
#8kdread1Posted 9/4/2013 12:42:11 AM
Master_striker posted...

uh

Maybe I have latency problems? What happens then? Do I just bend over and cry?

I personally like the idea, it should have safety activated.
---
(My other account got suspended because apparently even though you are part Jewish, you are not allowed to make a euphemism involving Nazis.)
#9natchu96Posted 9/4/2013 12:49:33 AM
Multi-cc champs would still have counterplay if they did this. Just soft cc them first to pop it before you stun or use other hard cc.

It's like a worse banshees spellshield that only works on cc and not damage, except if it comes off cooldown during the cc you can cleanse it.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#10SorrySleepingPosted 9/4/2013 12:52:50 AM
I say why not. As much as the OMG SKILL CAP QQ comes into play, items have always had certain restriction. I'm surprised some characters can still heal minions.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~