if you had the chance to live in a pro team house, and potentially be on a LCS

#1AK47plzPosted 9/4/2013 12:35:04 AM
team would you take it? here's some rules/guidelines you'll have to follow if you take them up on this offer:

1. rent, food, and some other living expenses are paid for.
2. Your current soloQ rank doesn't matter
3. You HAVE to play league at LEAST 8 hours a day, if not more. Most of the time will be soloQ until you are diamond 1 >75 points at which point most of that time will be scrims with some solo Q on the side.
4. If you are not at least diamond in 3 months, you get kicked out and will have to pay all money that was spent on you back to the team.
5. If you do get to diamond or are diamond already, you have to get to diamond 1 >75 points in another 3 months (6 months total) or the second part of #4 applies.
6. You have to be willing to analyze replays of yourself and your team's play after scrims.
7. You'll have to stream at least 20 hours a week, and half of what you earn goes to pay for the team's rent/food/living expenses.
8. Finally, you'd have to be willing to advertise yourself on behalf of your team in whatever way they need.

so do you take the offer or no?
---
terran
#2HabnotPosted 9/4/2013 12:45:38 AM
If I somehow magically gained the skills to be diamond, only if I could continue residing in Japan.

Otherwise I'd have wasted all this studying and building up a life here.
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#3AgentRebornPosted 9/4/2013 12:48:59 AM
im just trying to hit gold lol

although If I could play this game for a living, Id probably give it a shot
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
#4Will_UnderscorePosted 9/4/2013 12:55:03 AM
I'd take it. I'm trying to get dia atm anyway.
---
And all the feeders and trolls will look up and shout "Carry us!"
... and I'll look down and whisper "No"
#5ineedaname88Posted 9/4/2013 1:01:44 AM
I'd probably end up literally killing one of them if I were to do so, so no.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#6Lightning BoltPosted 9/4/2013 1:03:25 AM
I'd probably end up literally killing one of them if I were to do so, so sure, why not?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7necroix05Posted 9/4/2013 1:08:26 AM
yea
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
#8xSighxPosted 9/4/2013 1:10:26 AM
TSM if not for reginald since it would be fun and goofy and awesome...except...reginald would ruin it.

So IDK I'd probably go to c9 to lern2win
---
http://i.imgur.com/62e5bi2.jpg
#9kickthegnomePosted 9/4/2013 5:18:13 AM
Sure

Then when I get kicked out of the house and they're coming after me for money I'll fake my own death.

<_<

>_>

No one will suspect a thing.
#10easymodexzPosted 9/4/2013 6:43:58 AM
AK47plz posted...
team would you take it?

No. (a) I don't like LoL anywhere near enough to play it that seriously, and (b) the $ is crap.