"Non-traditional" options if I have to fill bot ADC...

#11ChocoboDreamsPosted 9/7/2013 7:44:16 PM
Towelboy43 posted...
leak_man posted...
Try to convince the other guy to do a kill lane with you.

Or try Urgot, he plays really differently.

I always see references to "kill lanes". What exactly would make a kill lane? I play with friends all the time over a mic so coordination is no problem.

Something like Pantheon and Xin Zhao is a popular kill lane. It's called a kill lane because, if played effectively, you're going to be racking up kills in lane despite not scaling as well as a team into late game due to the lack of an ADC. Last time I played Pantheon in a kill lane I left the game with 19 kills, and the enemy ADC was like 0-7 with the support worse.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#12shrimp1992Posted 9/7/2013 7:45:04 PM
Kill lanes are where you don't really try to outfarm. You try to just go ham every time the enemy adc goes for cs
---
Falcons record 11-1
#13Towelboy43(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 7:49:40 PM
You guys are awesome.
---
Without geometry life is pointless.
#14KajeIPosted 9/7/2013 8:26:20 PM
Bot lane Teemo needs no wards after 6, has a blind to screw their ADC, his shrooms can deny bush control, and a he has a conditional AS bonus! My friend had a lot of success with it when he was screwing around a few months ago, and i personally love to support Teemo's as Leona cause the poison procs her passive without them having to do anything.
---
I do nothing alllll day.
#15WebBowserPosted 9/7/2013 9:07:22 PM
KajeI posted...
Bot lane Teemo needs no wards after 6, has a blind to screw their ADC, his shrooms can deny bush control, and a he has a conditional AS bonus! My friend had a lot of success with it when he was screwing around a few months ago, and i personally love to support Teemo's as Leona cause the poison procs her passive without them having to do anything.

If you do this, go AP AS, teemo is much better with AP AS for most of the game then AD teemo.
---
Arrogance Fail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMYso30L9zI&feature=player_embedded
#16BhelliumPosted 9/7/2013 9:38:30 PM
having an ad top and mid is less important than what kind of ad they are
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#17LithspPosted 9/8/2013 4:00:42 AM
I like to use AD Lux if I'm feeling particularly trolly.
---
[]Signature[]
#18Knightlord642Posted 9/8/2013 4:02:35 AM
AD Swain best ADC.
#19FreshSushiPosted 9/8/2013 5:09:32 AM
AP teemo, max q, never trade, wait till 6, lay shrooms
---
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, J4, Teemo, Top Ram
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4
#20iiTryhardPosted 9/8/2013 5:47:06 AM
As long as its not ranked just play whatever
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL: iiGetBannedHard (smurf) LightofSatan (main)
The Legend of Zelda is the most overrated game series of all time