Ao Shin is never going to be released.

#11DeanyzyPosted 9/8/2013 7:17:20 PM
But yeah, I don't think we'll be waiting too long for him, he'll probably be out before the year's end.
#12DarkemastePosted 9/8/2013 7:24:43 PM
Emoglobin posted...

This. Her files were just placed into the game, I don't recall Riot EVER actually teasing her

Yeah..... I think it was a bug.
---
Common sense seems more uncommon.
#13DeanyzyPosted 9/8/2013 7:26:52 PM
Emoglobin posted...
Voidgolem posted...
I'm pretty sure they never actually put out a teaser for the spider queen

assuming you mean the priscilla form and not the elise form.

This. Her files were just placed into the game, I don't recall Riot EVER actually teasing her

She was revealed along with the new TT and the Shadow Isles patch and then she was pretty much unleashed on the PBE a few hours later. It was a good night, big announcements that took everyone by surprise everywhere.
#14EmoglobinPosted 9/8/2013 9:13:46 PM
Deanyzy posted...
Emoglobin posted...
Voidgolem posted...
I'm pretty sure they never actually put out a teaser for the spider queen

assuming you mean the priscilla form and not the elise form.

She was revealed along with the new TT and the Shadow Isles patch and then she was pretty much unleashed on the PBE a few hours later. It was a good night, big announcements that took everyone by surprise everywhere.

Read Voidgolem's post ffs

We're talking about Priscilla, the original "spider queen" that was set to be released like 2 years before Elise but was canned.
---
"There's no point having the biggest and most explosive gun operated by someone who can only use a slingshot. That's what the Vita is"
#15MetleonPosted 9/8/2013 9:24:29 PM
Deanyzy posted...
You noobs know nothing, Ao Shin is never going to be released because no one's bothered to gather the Dragonballs yet.

But the balls are inert until he's actually created.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#16HyoozPosted 9/8/2013 10:16:31 PM
Guys, guys, c'mon, Ao Shin is already released.

He's just in Smite under the name "Ao Kuang"
---
("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
..v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.