Just discovered probuilds..

#1LithspPosted 9/12/2013 6:42:51 AM
..so...... not everyone builds TF on Rengar, huh?
And by not everyone, I mean no one. I thought it was good on him? Feels good on him anyway.

Looks like most of them go for a Hydra, how's that good for Rengar?
They tend to build BC a fair bit which I already do, so that's nice.

What I do notice is a load of losses and even in the wins, the Rengar players K/D/A isn't all that great, looking forward to this semi-rework then.. I personally feel like Rengar isn't even in a bad place. :/

Anyone else got some Rengar suggestions? I'm loving him at the moment.
---
[]Signature[]
#2PraetorianGhostPosted 9/12/2013 6:52:49 AM
TF would be awesome on Rengar but you waste money on the mana part of it. To many that is a deal breaker.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#3KirbixPosted 9/12/2013 6:58:06 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21704158
Follow this guy
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#4ThanatosIkkePosted 9/12/2013 7:08:09 AM
PraetorianGhost posted...
TF would be awesome on Rengar but you waste money on the mana part of it. To many that is a deal breaker.

That's hardly worth considering. It's just 400G while the total stats + passives on Triforce FAR exceed the 3600-something gold it costs at the moment. If the rest of the things it offers work well for your champion the fact that he or she doesn't use mana doesn't matter.

Unfortunately this is not the case for Rengar. Rengar does not have much use for the AS and crit stats on it (they aren't bad stats for Rengar but they can be gotten much more efficently from other items) and also has little use for the AP it offers (it adds like 15 damage to his combo after taking resists into consideration? Aka not worth it). I'm also highly unsure about the rage passive thing on him. This leaves only the AD, movement speed, spellblade proc and health. Hardly worth spending 3600 gold on IMO.
#5Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 3:52:12 PM
ThanatosIkke posted...
PraetorianGhost posted...

That's hardly worth considering. It's just 400G while the total stats + passives on Triforce FAR exceed the 3600-something gold it costs at the moment. If the rest of the things it offers work well for your champion the fact that he or she doesn't use mana doesn't matter.

Unfortunately this is not the case for Rengar. Rengar does not have much use for the AS and crit stats on it (they aren't bad stats for Rengar but they can be gotten much more efficently from other items) and also has little use for the AP it offers (it adds like 15 damage to his combo after taking resists into consideration? Aka not worth it). I'm also highly unsure about the rage passive thing on him. This leaves only the AD, movement speed, spellblade proc and health. Hardly worth spending 3600 gold on IMO.

The rage passive helps him stick to people though..

..thanks for the link to that daemonchorro guy, he's got some massive wins in his history with Rengar, I notice he also builds a Hydra as well, looks like I'll have to give it a go. Loves the Brutaliser as well, maybe he's ending the games early, but it never looks like he finishes it off as a Cleaver though.
He also uses CDR glyphs?

This is some awesome stuff for me to copy! Cheers!
---
[]Signature[]