Char discussion : Lissandra, why hasn't she been nerfed?

#21Knight_Of_OrderPosted 9/12/2013 8:15:00 PM
Biglabron posted...
I'm sorry did you miss the entire part of where she was nerfed in dmg when she was picked for her dmg?

Get with the program.

Gotta say, its cute you ignored my whole argument on balance, not that it matters, a lack of answer is just as telling as an inane one.

Also, sorry bro im not a ****ing psychic if you dont specify the time frame, "9/10 times" means **** when you consider LCS would prove you wrong beyond belief. Do you have any proof where it was stated that she was picked for her damage? Is she played less now that those changes went through?

Fun fact: I already know the answer to those questions, just waiting for you to entertain me.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#22infinitexxPosted 9/12/2013 8:16:57 PM
People need to learn how to not argue with idiots.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#23BiglabronPosted 9/12/2013 8:19:31 PM(edited)
Knight_Of_Order posted...
Biglabron posted...
I'm sorry did you miss the entire part of where she was nerfed in dmg when she was picked for her dmg?

Get with the program.

Gotta say, its cute you ignored my whole argument on balance, not that it matters, a lack of answer is just as telling as an inane one.

Also, sorry bro im not a ****ing psychic if you dont specify the time frame, "9/10 times" means **** when you consider LCS would prove you wrong beyond belief. Do you have any proof where it was stated that she was picked for her damage? Is she played less now that those changes went through?

Fun fact: I already know the answer to those questions, just waiting for you to entertain me.

run on home to your silver elo bro, I played her at launch to her nerf. There is a reason why shes not played as much.

It's the same reason why you no longer see morgana mid you catch my drift?

You probably don't even know the answer to that do you.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#24Knight_Of_OrderPosted 9/12/2013 8:21:25 PM
Biglabron posted...
Biglabron posted...

Get with the program.

run on home to your silver elo bro, I played her at launch to her herf. There is a reason why shes not played as much.

Ahh the internet's favorite counter argument, "when you cant back up your claims, resort to Ad Hominem, that always works!"

Have a good day, chump.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#25BiglabronPosted 9/12/2013 8:22:51 PM
Biglabron posted...
Biglabron posted...

Get with the program.

run on home to your silver elo bro, I played her at launch to her herf. There is a reason why shes not played as much.

Ahh the internet's favorite counter argument, "when you cant back up your claims, resort to Ad Hominem, that always works!"

Have a good day, chump.

nice avoidance of not knowing why we no longer see morgana mid. Have a nice day you showed me you know nothing.
---
#26ExalxPosted 9/12/2013 8:25:25 PM
Biglabron posted...
Biglabron posted...

Get with the program.

run on home to your silver elo bro, I played her at launch to her nerf. There is a reason why shes not played as much.

Diamond 1 player here. Played Lissandra from release, day 1 buy.

You're completely wrong and I'm better than you.

You're welcome.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#27BiglabronPosted 9/12/2013 8:29:27 PM(edited)
Exalx posted...
Biglabron posted...
Biglabron posted...

Get with the program.

Diamond 1 player here. Played Lissandra from release, day 1 buy.

You're completely wrong and I'm better than you.

You're welcome.

Hey im in Diamond as well bro! I guess some are still learning.
---
#28TheSchrefPosted 9/12/2013 8:29:09 PM
We're all diamond here on GameFAQs. You ain't impressin' me much.
#29link0099(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2013 9:02:31 PM
Im only Gold, but i do believe she is really strong, maybe not OP.

I think for nerfs its more her lane dominance that needs toning down. Even against Oriannas that outrange me, i can do more damage through creep. It does push the lane, but you have a long range E (imo max second) that is a ridiculously good escape.

As per the nerf/buff argument. Lessening her ult damage was needed late game due to a correctly built liss being able to insta explode any one that wasnt built mres/hp only. Adjusting her w numbers brought her inline with her cc archetype.
---
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics
#30awwwSNAPPosted 9/12/2013 9:41:41 PM
I just took an absolute dump on TF with her. He even got first blood because a magical Jarvan knockup disrupted my e somehow. When I hit 6 I popped him from 75-0 like it was nothing. Based on this single experience I'm gonna conclude that she's still awesome. And fun. Lots of fun.