I finally made gold!!!

#1hello_indigoPosted 9/14/2013 12:19:28 AM
T_T JEEZZUSS those were a frustrating 10 provisionals.

Old account in Silver elo hell got banned so I started a new one, leveled to 30 in two weeks and carried myself all 10 games to Gold 3. TY RIOT FOR BANNING MY OLD ACCOUNT :D

Also it taught me to let go of my raging. So everyone is happy now.
---
LoL IGN: Zekuhh
#2LithspPosted 9/14/2013 12:35:20 AM
'Gratz!

Tips? I'm B5. No joke. Lose every promo. Got to B3 and got trolled back to B5 0 LP.
Plz help.
---
[]Signature[]
#3hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 12:49:47 AM
Lithsp posted...
'Gratz!

Tips? I'm B5. No joke. Lose every promo. Got to B3 and got trolled back to B5 0 LP.
Plz help.

It's okay. I was Bronze 5 and climbed to Silver 1 on my old acct in 3 months. And I too went to bronze 1 and dropped back to bronze 4 couple times. So I know how that feels.

Tips? The best one I feel like would be to keep on playing 1-2 champs and play them well. And I mean WELL. Know all the ins and outs of the champ. But you still do need to know atleast 3-4 roles and have a champ or 2 for each role that you're really good at.

Also invest in maining jungle because that's where you can help your team most. Oh and don't rage too much and get your acct banned like me :3
---
#4LithspPosted 9/14/2013 3:48:39 AM
hello_indigo posted...
Lithsp posted...
'Gratz!

Plz help.

It's okay. I was Bronze 5 and climbed to Silver 1 on my old acct in 3 months. And I too went to bronze 1 and dropped back to bronze 4 couple times. So I know how that feels.

Tips? The best one I feel like would be to keep on playing 1-2 champs and play them well. And I mean WELL. Know all the ins and outs of the champ. But you still do need to know atleast 3-4 roles and have a champ or 2 for each role that you're really good at.

Also invest in maining jungle because that's where you can help your team most. Oh and don't rage too much and get your acct banned like me :3

1-2 champs!? Wow. I'll assume that'd be a top/jungle, and a mid? I personally hate the whole bot lane, adc and support just don't interest me at all.

I know jungle helps the team the most but sometimes it's just hard, like nothing you do could possibly help them. Maybe I just suck.

Seriously though, awesome stuff getting from Bronze to Gold, I've been following your story/topics since some topic you made ages ago where you were wondering why you can't progress when you personally are always posting good scores and trying to win.. it's really great to see someone make it out of Bronze.

Though it would have been a greater feat to make to to Gold from a Bronze account, I haven't got the time/patience to make a new one haha. You're lucky you got banned.
---
[]Signature[]
#5Viewtiful_JonPosted 9/14/2013 8:00:11 AM
Lithsp posted...
hello_indigo posted...
Lithsp posted...
'Gratz!

Plz help.

1-2 champs!? Wow. I'll assume that'd be a top/jungle, and a mid? I personally hate the whole bot lane, adc and support just don't interest me at all.

I know jungle helps the team the most but sometimes it's just hard, like nothing you do could possibly help them. Maybe I just suck.

Seriously though, awesome stuff getting from Bronze to Gold, I've been following your story/topics since some topic you made ages ago where you were wondering why you can't progress when you personally are always posting good scores and trying to win.. it's really great to see someone make it out of Bronze.

Though it would have been a greater feat to make to to Gold from a Bronze account, I haven't got the time/patience to make a new one haha. You're lucky you got banned.

I also got to Gold from bronze using just two champs, it is the easiest way. Elise for Top mid and Jungle. Taric for support was my choice. ADC I would dodge the game.
#6fft_ramzaPosted 9/14/2013 8:29:38 AM
I was bronze 4, and supported with Janna my way to gold
---
Signature for rent
#7kkeevvPosted 9/14/2013 8:37:26 AM
I got my gf's account to gold playing malzahar and miss fortune.
---
LoL - Tsarius Steam - kkeevv PSN - Tsari
#8hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 12:05:25 AM
Lithsp posted...
hello_indigo posted...
Lithsp posted...
'Gratz!

Plz help.

Wow I didn't know people actually payed attention to other users. Lol I kinda feel honored xD. Though it would make sense because I did complain alot about elo hell and such. lol
---