Scenario: You're an AP mid and you've got the early game advantage.

#1GuilmonDXPosted 9/16/2013 10:38:48 PM
You're playing whoever, and you just got a few kills early game.

What is the best way to capitalize on your early game? Build more damage, right? So something like, rushing a rabadon's after Sorc Shoes and Haunting Guise, maybe?
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
#2SilverX_DragonPosted 9/16/2013 10:39:34 PM
Sounds about right
Unless you're supposed to be a tanky AP like Ryze
---
Welcome to Summoner's Rift!
#3zeppelin312Posted 9/16/2013 10:40:23 PM
rushing dcap sorta sucks for the most part
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#4BiglabronPosted 9/16/2013 10:43:04 PM
Depends.

Someone like gragas could opt for a blasting wand and giants belt and just afk roll someone in lane early enough compared to buying say a large rod.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5GuilmonDX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2013 10:45:03 PM
zeppelin312 posted...

Are you serious? Doesn't Dcap give you the most damage for your buck? The earlier the better? Maximum damage? The hell?

I was playing Brand, and I had Haunting, Sorc shoes, and Rabadon's pretty early, and someone told me we're going to lose because of my build. Inform me
---
"Do not pray for an easy life, but pray for the strength to endure a hard one." - Bruce Lee
#6HMandACFanPosted 9/16/2013 10:53:34 PM
GuilmonDX posted...
zeppelin312 posted...

Are you serious? Doesn't Dcap give you the most damage for your buck? The earlier the better? Maximum damage? The hell?

I was playing Brand, and I had Haunting, Sorc shoes, and Rabadon's pretty early, and someone told me we're going to lose because of my build. Inform me

Deathcap gives you more AP for the more AP you have, so the later you build it, the more it gives you. Many other items are the complete opposite, and gibe you more the earlier you build them. Most notable are Catalyst, RoA, Tear, and Archangel's/Seraph's. I'm not saying you should get a Rabadon's LAST but not first either. It's typically good to get it 4th or 5th, in my own personal opinion from my experience. If I'm fed as, say, Zyra, I might go for Rylai's; on Annie, Deathgrasp, and on Karthus, RoA. Zhonya's is also good on any AP, and wouldn't be a bad idea to build your first Needlessly Large Rod into.
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN (NA): MeltedWater
#7MakJussPosted 9/16/2013 11:00:51 PM
GuilmonDX posted...

DFG give more damage in single target damage calculation on early purchase than RDC.
#8xZanarkandPosted 9/16/2013 11:06:59 PM
It totally depends on the champion, but deathcap is usually better as a 2nd-3rd item, rather then a first.
#9AeternaNocturnePosted 9/16/2013 11:12:49 PM
TC, death cap rush isn't that good because, due to your bases on almost every single champ, Void or DFG (preferably DFG) will give you more damage.
---
Nocturne - give em the ole shade n' fade. Jarvan - give em the ole dome n' roam. Zed - give em the ole shank n' gank. Fizz - give em the ole staff n' laugh.
#10ineedaname88Posted 9/16/2013 11:13:11 PM
Yes TC, though that's more of an early Dcap over rushing one.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.