People who say elo hell exists are the same people who say every champ is viable

#1DiggleLordPosted 9/18/2013 2:20:15 PM
the same people who would play AD Teemo, Nidalee, etc

Protip: they're not.

Yes, it's solo queue. Yes, you will win occasionally with any champ or build. But if you want to win frequently then you need to play champions who are strong. Don't get me wrong. A lot of them are viable. But not every champion is. Rammus, Yorick, Morde, etc just have too many problems.

If you want to climb then you need to play seriously. and most people don't. or they don't know how. or they think they do but they really don't. Itemization is huge. Runes/masteries are huge. I rarely if ever see a bronze/silver who has the right runes/masteries/item paths. Why? Because they look up their builds off mobafire or whatever. Do you know how I went from silver to plat in one season? How I may even reach diamond at the rate I'm going? By using runes/masteries/items that fit the enemy team.

If you were watching World's last night, you might have seen Lemondogs vs SKT1. Trist got a somewhat early cowl in response to Fizz being a monster. And you know what happened? Fizz could not burst down Trist completely. That was the gamechanging play. Because Trist didn't just rush her favored items but instead stopped to get something to stay alive - because you don't do damage if you're dead anyway.

If you're going to whine about elo hell then you need to stop playing like someone who's stuck and play like someone who's looking to get out.
---
All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
Put the pieces back together my way
#2zeppelin312Posted 9/18/2013 2:22:12 PM
not really
---
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo
#3DiggleLord(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:23:57 PM
zeppelin312 posted...
not really

thanks for the bump
---
#4VicesLegacyPosted 9/18/2013 2:24:49 PM
Every champion is viable. Every build is not.

and ELO hell really does exist if you like to play support T_T
#5WaxierToastPosted 9/18/2013 2:25:02 PM
So you're saying the champion with the highest winrate in the game for soloqueue (rammus) isn't viable in soloqueue?
#6gfshynoblPosted 9/18/2013 2:25:16 PM
my friend got plat 1 playing rammus only.
get better op
---
LoL:best ashe africa
#7DiggleLord(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2013 2:32:54 PM
VicesLegacy posted...
Every champion is viable. Every build is not.

and ELO hell really does exist if you like to play support T_T

No, not every champion is viable. If you play Heimerdinger you are giving away free LP.
WaxierToast posted...
So you're saying the champion with the highest winrate in the game for soloqueue (rammus) isn't viable in soloqueue?

If I were against a Rammus I would be praising the LoL God for my free win. As a support you literally just buy Mikael's and bam Rammus is completely useless. Ward deep and he'll never get a decent gank off. Easiest gank to disengage, as well, since he needs to time his Q so that it would hit you at the perfect time. Assuming he's jungling.

Rammus isn't viable and if you base your winrate off of all the times you got lucky to be against bads then you deserve to keep playing with those bads.
---
#8Devil D 911Posted 9/18/2013 2:32:55 PM
There are always outliers, in OPs scenario. You guys are just trolls, that would probably try the less viable stuff. He brings up valid points, and all you guys have are "lol nope" or "my friends did this, this one time..."
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#9pinkpantherfan5Posted 9/18/2013 2:34:00 PM
VicesLegacy posted...
Every champion is viable.

You keep telling yourself that
---
"but mark is perfect waifu maiden tier"
#10ChewisbeastPosted 9/18/2013 2:38:28 PM
Isnt Yorick viable in double ad comps?
---
Proud Fan of Thunder-Steelers-Pirates-Blackhawks-Purdue
Gt- Chewmannfoo