Never pick an AA champion against Nasus

#31gkh5Posted 9/20/2013 9:51:27 AM
zefig posted...
I played Nasus in S2 as well, and it was decent. But now he has infinite Qs, unless the enemy pressures you enough to cast his other spells regularly.

Gonna throw it out that Darius can also wreck Nasus top.

Darius is rough but the thing is, you can play smart and force him to push the wave with his harass. Then he's gank meat. Honestly it sucks playing Darius with how top-happy junglers are now.
---
LoL IGN: NextLevelBuildsGG
#32MasterShot2k5Posted 9/20/2013 9:55:54 AM
......Teemo?
---
Haters gonna hate......
#33k0rupted1Posted 9/20/2013 10:14:26 AM
Nasus carries so hard I hate him. I just find him soooooooo boring.
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#34Extension_ForcePosted 9/20/2013 11:10:48 AM
Darius does not destroy nasus. start cloth/pots, first b chain vest and whatever else, his harass isnt nearly as dangerous, and nasus ult > darius ult. the extra health just about negates darius ult damage, and does more damage to darius in return. a good darius will likely ensure you dont stay equal early, but thats not what nasus does anyway. nasus can "lose" lane by 50 cs and still come out stronger than almost anyone.

also, trinity force isnt better than IBG under any circumstances. people that build TF on nasus are bad.
#35MegaSTVPosted 9/20/2013 11:34:52 AM
Gangplank wards up, pushes lane with shiv, and then takes Nasus's tower. If Nasus tries wither Gangplank eats oranges and fights it out. If Nasus ults, Gangplank runs away. Once Nasus's tower is down, Gangplank goes mid and causes havok there. Nasus can push lane and never be safe, or he can freeze lane and let gangplank destroy his team.

The real counter to nasus is hurting him hard early, destroying his tower early, and forcing him to make a choice of how useful he wants to be to the team now or later.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#36xSighxPosted 9/20/2013 12:33:14 PM
Ichigo619 posted...
Riven does well against nasus

Riven can 3-0 him in lane, take his turret, double his CS, and then Nasus will finish an item or two and 100-0 her every time she gets close. Much like what happens when Tryndamere finishes an item or two.
---
http://i.imgur.com/62e5bi2.jpg
#37infinitexxPosted 9/20/2013 12:42:44 PM
xSighx posted...
Ichigo619 posted...
Riven does well against nasus

Riven can 3-0 him in lane, take his turret, double his CS, and then Nasus will finish an item or two and 100-0 her every time she gets close. Much like what happens when Tryndamere finishes an item or two.

Yes, and in that timeframe Rive has also taken down the other two front turrets, because the way you counter Nasus is by ending the game as soon as possible.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.