i just filled out the paperwork to drop out of college

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i just filled out the paperwork to drop out of college
2 years ago#1
idk guys, school just isnt for me, and all I can think about is becoming a professional gamer. im going all-in for the LCS next season, and I need 4 dedicated individuals from GameFAQs to make a team with. we're going to need to hit Challenger before sometime in October if we want a chance to qualify. i don't think that should be too difficult though.

please sign up below if you think you have what it takes to be LCS material. if I get enough interest I'll hold a few "try-outs" and go from there.

serious individuals only please.
---
Get dumpstered.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
2 years ago#2
troll topic detected, initiate evasive action.
---
LoL IGN: rotgen
2 years ago#3
Please walk me through the process of dropping out of college so that I too may follow a dream as grandiose as yours.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
2 years ago#4
add me i'm good

ign mrcowisbeast
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
2 years ago#5
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
Please walk me through the process of dropping out of college so that I too may follow a dream as grandiose as yours.

You walk up to the dean then proceed to take a dump infront of him
---
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, Teemo, Top Ram, Morde
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4, Mighty No. 9
2 years ago#6
super great add me in game.

I'm a really motivated individual and feel like this would be a good opportunity to "get my feet wet" xD in the competitive scene haha.

Can't wait to get started! Maybe if it's working out we'll move into a gaming house too!

in game name is monkeys4
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Call me Cow.
2 years ago#7
id love 2 try out

ign: teddyro
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
2 years ago#8
I will also drop out of college if you pick me. I really want to be a professional gamer. School is soooo lame! Professors like.. making me read books and write stuff. It's stupid.

Let's do this, Rusty.

Team2Cool4School (T2C4S)
2 years ago#9
ign: yossarian42
---
(masters) terran
2 years ago#10
I hear you man I just want awol from the army because early morning formations conflicted with my all night league sessions. I'm bronze but only because of noob feeder teams lol.

Ign xXxMareenSn1perzxXx
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i just filled out the paperwork to drop out of college

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived