i just filled out the paperwork to drop out of college

#1xRustySpoonPosted 9/19/2013 2:02:59 PM
idk guys, school just isnt for me, and all I can think about is becoming a professional gamer. im going all-in for the LCS next season, and I need 4 dedicated individuals from GameFAQs to make a team with. we're going to need to hit Challenger before sometime in October if we want a chance to qualify. i don't think that should be too difficult though.

please sign up below if you think you have what it takes to be LCS material. if I get enough interest I'll hold a few "try-outs" and go from there.

serious individuals only please.
---
Get dumpstered.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#2fft_ramzaPosted 9/19/2013 2:04:21 PM
troll topic detected, initiate evasive action.
---
LoL IGN: rotgen
#3Sir Spiffy CapePosted 9/19/2013 2:05:52 PM
Please walk me through the process of dropping out of college so that I too may follow a dream as grandiose as yours.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#4Suffer_NotPosted 9/19/2013 2:06:36 PM
add me i'm good

ign mrcowisbeast
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#5FreshSushiPosted 9/19/2013 2:06:41 PM
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
Please walk me through the process of dropping out of college so that I too may follow a dream as grandiose as yours.

You walk up to the dean then proceed to take a dump infront of him
---
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, Teemo, Top Ram, Morde
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4, Mighty No. 9
#6necroix05Posted 9/19/2013 2:07:39 PM
super great add me in game.

I'm a really motivated individual and feel like this would be a good opportunity to "get my feet wet" xD in the competitive scene haha.

Can't wait to get started! Maybe if it's working out we'll move into a gaming house too!

in game name is monkeys4
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Call me Cow.
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 9/19/2013 2:09:41 PM
id love 2 try out

ign: teddyro
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#8TheSchrefPosted 9/19/2013 2:10:22 PM
I will also drop out of college if you pick me. I really want to be a professional gamer. School is soooo lame! Professors like.. making me read books and write stuff. It's stupid.

Let's do this, Rusty.

Team2Cool4School (T2C4S)
#9Rune2h_KOPosted 9/19/2013 2:13:55 PM
ign: yossarian42
---
(masters) terran
#10MechanicalFalcoPosted 9/19/2013 2:14:24 PM
I hear you man I just want awol from the army because early morning formations conflicted with my all night league sessions. I'm bronze but only because of noob feeder teams lol.

Ign xXxMareenSn1perzxXx