draven late game

#1sonofliberPosted 9/19/2013 2:45:36 PM
well i have been playing draven as an adc, and i quite llike the character (hell i got a penta the second time i used him), but i have a question late game how important is to catch his q? early game is imperatiby but late?
---
How exactly is Yukari a slut? She doesn't go around giving free Garudyne jobs to every guy or she doesn't let him Maralagidyne her void.
#2FlameLord23Posted 9/19/2013 3:04:34 PM
It's a major part of his power, but late game you're an ADC. You're going to hit hard with just auto attacks. It's not imperative but it helps you one and two shot people.
---
It was Allen's wife!
LoL/Steam IGN: I Rock Ths
#3MizunoRyuuPosted 9/19/2013 3:05:01 PM
It's best to use your own judgement. If you're in a good spot where your team is pressuring the enemy, you should have enough room to catch them without being mauled. If your own team is being pressured, your positioning will be more important so it's best to stay on the outskirts steroiding and using E and R as appropriate. It also depends on your build - you'll get a much bigger DPS increase using your Q with an AD-heavy build compared to an AS/crit build, so prioritize catching axes slightly more if you're building a lot of AD.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...