Use this topic to vent about bad experiances

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Use this topic to vent about bad experiances

User Info: Ardimas

Ardimas
3 years ago#1
Last game to get into series for silver 2 (97 LP) team lacks basic communication in select screen I end up going adc vayne I get stuck with support teemo with flash barrier who didn't buy wards til about 20 mins leaving me to buy wards. Attempts to steal cs but fails. Feeds 4 kills to cait in the first 10 making laning a nightmare for me due to being oblivious to everything. I just don't get it :( oh and our top basis went 2/10...

User Info: Snaxamillion23

Snaxamillion23
3 years ago#2
doesn't 94 LP sound a hell of a lot better than whatever you ended up with after that loss?

also this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9VWofx5XG8#t=43
http://i.imgur.com/OTMzFDw.png *Never Say Neverô - RIP IN PEACE EARL*
http://i.imgur.com/69UVfm3.jpg http://kfba.net/etc/playerpics/41.jpg

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
3 years ago#3
Those new climax control trojan condoms just numb you too much way too fast.

I lost wood way too fast and ended up having to pretend I got a cramp so we could go back to cuddling so I could recover, she probably didn't buy it but was just being nice. I ended up explaining it to her anyway later on.

This topic wasn't just limited to LoL right?
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Sir Spiffy Cape

Sir Spiffy Cape
3 years ago#4
TheBlueDeath posted...

I lost wood way too fast and ended up having to pretend I got a cramp so we could go back to cuddling so I could recover, she probably didn't buy it but was just being nice. I ended up explaining it to her anyway later on.

On topic of trojan condoms, the other day I was at a club with my fly open.

Some girls pointed and laughed at me, but I smiled and told them that ever since I started using Trojan Condoms, my little man started opening the gate from the inside.

I didn't score that night, and it was my first time using that joke. I THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DETERIOTED MY SOCIAL SKILLS(NOT OFF TOPIC POST).
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt

User Info: IndianaJones65

IndianaJones65
3 years ago#5
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Some girls pointed and laughed at me, but I smiled and told them that ever since I started using Trojan Condoms, my little man started opening the gate from the inside.

I didn't score that night, and it was my first time using that joke. I THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DETERIOTED MY SOCIAL SKILLS(NOT OFF TOPIC POST).

detroit is a verb?
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.

User Info: Sir Spiffy Cape

Sir Spiffy Cape
3 years ago#6
IndianaJones65 posted...
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

detroit is a verb?

Only when deteriorating in all caps.
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt

Ardimas
3 years ago#7
I'll watch the video later in at work! Nah dude you're more than welcome to share more of your fleshlight stories :)

User Info: Lightning Bolt

Lightning Bolt
3 years ago#8
IndianaJones65 posted...
detroit is a verb?

It's slang for murder in some places.

So LoL murdered his social skills. It makes sense.
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev

User Info: deadlyaces777

deadlyaces777
3 years ago#9
One day I tried to eat an oreo, but someone punched me in the face. They then took my oreo, peed on it, and shoved it in my mouth.

Now I have to pee on my oreos to get that same enjoyment.

Ardimas
3 years ago#10
Was soggy biscuit your favorite game as a kid?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Use this topic to vent about bad experiances

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived