Use this topic to vent about bad experiances

#1ArdimasPosted 9/19/2013 4:09:47 PM
Last game to get into series for silver 2 (97 LP) team lacks basic communication in select screen I end up going adc vayne I get stuck with support teemo with flash barrier who didn't buy wards til about 20 mins leaving me to buy wards. Attempts to steal cs but fails. Feeds 4 kills to cait in the first 10 making laning a nightmare for me due to being oblivious to everything. I just don't get it :( oh and our top basis went 2/10...
#2Snaxamillion23Posted 9/19/2013 4:13:00 PM(edited)
doesn't 94 LP sound a hell of a lot better than whatever you ended up with after that loss?

also this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9VWofx5XG8#t=43
---
http://i.imgur.com/OTMzFDw.png *Never Say Neverô - RIP IN PEACE EARL*
http://i.imgur.com/69UVfm3.jpg http://kfba.net/etc/playerpics/41.jpg
#3TheBlueDeathPosted 9/19/2013 4:14:11 PM
Those new climax control trojan condoms just numb you too much way too fast.

I lost wood way too fast and ended up having to pretend I got a cramp so we could go back to cuddling so I could recover, she probably didn't buy it but was just being nice. I ended up explaining it to her anyway later on.

This topic wasn't just limited to LoL right?
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4Sir Spiffy CapePosted 9/19/2013 4:19:07 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...

I lost wood way too fast and ended up having to pretend I got a cramp so we could go back to cuddling so I could recover, she probably didn't buy it but was just being nice. I ended up explaining it to her anyway later on.

On topic of trojan condoms, the other day I was at a club with my fly open.

Some girls pointed and laughed at me, but I smiled and told them that ever since I started using Trojan Condoms, my little man started opening the gate from the inside.

I didn't score that night, and it was my first time using that joke. I THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DETERIOTED MY SOCIAL SKILLS(NOT OFF TOPIC POST).
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#5IndianaJones65Posted 9/19/2013 4:22:10 PM
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Some girls pointed and laughed at me, but I smiled and told them that ever since I started using Trojan Condoms, my little man started opening the gate from the inside.

I didn't score that night, and it was my first time using that joke. I THINK LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DETERIOTED MY SOCIAL SKILLS(NOT OFF TOPIC POST).

detroit is a verb?
---
GameFAQs Win/Loss Record: 16/30 ; FCs in profile.
#6Sir Spiffy CapePosted 9/19/2013 4:23:28 PM
IndianaJones65 posted...
Sir Spiffy Cape posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

detroit is a verb?

Only when deteriorating in all caps.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
#7Ardimas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:23:48 PM
I'll watch the video later in at work! Nah dude you're more than welcome to share more of your fleshlight stories :)
#8Lightning BoltPosted 9/19/2013 4:26:05 PM
IndianaJones65 posted...
detroit is a verb?

It's slang for murder in some places.

So LoL murdered his social skills. It makes sense.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#9deadlyaces777Posted 9/19/2013 4:28:58 PM
One day I tried to eat an oreo, but someone punched me in the face. They then took my oreo, peed on it, and shoved it in my mouth.

Now I have to pee on my oreos to get that same enjoyment.
#10Ardimas(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 4:31:59 PM
Was soggy biscuit your favorite game as a kid?