Sona is way too powerful for a support

#1Old CloudPosted 9/20/2013 9:54:54 AM
gives additional damage, heal when required, faster movement for a quick get away, ult that can initiate or used to run away

stand in the back, and mash buttons

which support should i try next?
---
"You're Winner!" - Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing
2f4ce551aaefd6fddec67084ac195fcc
#2NicoGrimmPosted 9/20/2013 9:56:43 AM
Sona has pretty low range. How are you managing to stand in the back with her? Especially during Laning Phase.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#3infinitexxPosted 9/20/2013 9:58:22 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Sona has pretty low range. How are you managing to stand in the back with her? Especially during Laning Phase.

He's probably playing her completely passive, which isn't what makes Sona good. Need to use that poke, and she's got paper thin defenses, making her pretty balanced.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#4DeanyzyPosted 9/20/2013 9:59:13 AM(edited)
She's also squishier then a minion and can easily be killed if she puts one foot wrong, her range isn't even that great. If you think Sona's too strong then you'll probably break down when you see Thresh.
#5GujinKamiPosted 9/20/2013 10:03:34 AM
4 armor lel

You have to be in the enemy's face early game if you wanna Q/AA poke the enemy. Absolutely no reason the support should ever be behind the ADC though.
---
~Gujin
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/UiXOeoJ.gif http://i.imgur.com/UdvYgJL.jpg
#6EcchiBakaPosted 9/20/2013 12:04:44 PM
GujinKami posted...
4 armor lel

You have to be in the enemy's face early game if you wanna Q/AA poke the enemy. Absolutely no reason the support should ever be behind the ADC though.

Hi I'm Janna. I peel hard.
---
Sejuani said if I don't get her Platinum borders, no more "Fun Times Atop Bristle".
#7necroix05Posted 9/20/2013 12:10:16 PM
Hey I can list a champion's skills too!

Oh my god Taric is so BROKEN he has a RANGED STUN he has a heal that heals him too, he also has an armor aura that can LITERALLY REDUCE THE ENEMY'S ARMOR and also has a broken steroid ult for his whole team.

Literally the most overpowered hero in the game.
---
Triggers down moar liek xbox down mirite - Dark_elf796
Call me Cow.
#8Dark_Luna3Posted 9/20/2013 12:24:21 PM(edited)
for a support

=(

Implications, implications...

necroix05 posted...
Hey I can list a champion's skills too!

Oh my god Taric is so BROKEN he has a RANGED STUN he has a heal that heals him too, he also has an armor aura that can LITERALLY REDUCE THE ENEMY'S ARMOR and also has a broken steroid ult for his whole team.

Literally the most overpowered hero in the game.

It's not even funny since this is what people were actually doing 9 months ago...
#9SlicingWindPosted 9/20/2013 12:23:38 PM
if she gets caught, she's dead
if the enemy team has a gap closer assassin she is dead

other than that if you can play her in the backrow, you will become a godly sona
---
PSN - SlicingWind
#10KaMismyHEROPosted 9/20/2013 12:26:31 PM
GujinKami posted...
4 armor lel

If you play support and you do this, you need to play support more. Nothing more frustrating than having a support who doesn't know anything about peeling, poking, and zoning. It's basically a 1v2.