• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. TSM throwing away money? I thought Regi was a business man >.<

User Info: akcsfreak

akcsfreak
3 years ago#1
So I just realized... the difference between the 9/10th and the 11/12th payout is $15,000 USD (45k vs 30k)... By f'ing around and losing that last game to GG.eu, they went 2-6 instead of 3-5 (which would have put them tied with LD and forced a tie breaker) Did they really want the day to be over so badly/have enough cash, that they just gifted them the 15k? Or was regi just derping? That's one expensive troll game xD

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
3 years ago#2
worth
support rango gogogogogoggogogogo

User Info: BurnumMaster

BurnumMaster
3 years ago#3
They knew they sucked and didnt deserve to be ranked higher.

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
3 years ago#4
you clearly aren't a businessman, because you think the prize money is the only way to generate revenues.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207

User Info: Burn-the-light

Burn-the-light
3 years ago#5
XcZeus3469 posted...
you clearly aren't a businessman, because you think the prize money is the only way to generate revenues.
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day.

User Info: JiminyTheDingo

JiminyTheDingo
3 years ago#6
XcZeus3469 posted...

Except he never said anything like that. He was just wondering why they would throw away a chance to increase their winnings by 50%.
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
A bush on the crotch is worth three in the park.

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 years ago#7
They threw away what? Like 8k? So you have any idea how much they got from their sponsors for simply being at Worlds?

Besides, doing something for the fans goes a long way. They knew there was no chance of them winning, so they went out with style.
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.

User Info: FvP

FvP
3 years ago#8
And you after the game the crowd cheered TSM and people actually like Regi more for playing Teemo
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Gainazzo

Gainazzo
3 years ago#9
They just lost because they are bad.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
3 years ago#10
Since they aren't getting past the group stage this year and overall had a mediocre performance, a trolly screw-off game is the best thing to keep dat publicity coming in.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. TSM throwing away money? I thought Regi was a business man >.<

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived