How do you beat pushing Singed top lane?

#21ShyGuySayPosted 9/23/2013 7:23:25 AM
Be Nasus. Free farm. Solo enemy team.
---
Worst LoL Player NA.
IGN: Shyguysay/Ritoplisnerf
#22_HeXPosted 9/23/2013 7:25:30 AM
Irelia,Kayle, Teemo, Elise and Lulu are all good against Singed. Shut him down early and shut him down hard.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#23Earthbound360Posted 9/23/2013 11:03:28 AM
nomore posted...
Singed is super weak in the early levels.
Try to go all-in with Riven/Renek at level 2 or 3 - just shut him down early.

But with them, if he is even with you at level 6 and starts farming behind tower you have already lost lane.

Best bet against singed tho is to pick someone with:
Range (vayne, kennen, vlad etc) - he will never be able to get close to you and so you can just poke him down
Sustain (vlad, nasus etc) - just heal up any damage he dishes out
Wave-Clear (nasus, trynd, vlad etc) - if he proxies you can just tank minions and farm yourself.


This thread is full of awful advice lol.

Singed has the second highest base AD, as well as an ability that does CONSTANT damage for 1 press of Q. If he stands on top of you and AAs like he should, there's no champ that will outdamage him at level 1. I honestly love it when the enemy top laner is under the impression that they can win in a level 1 AA fight with Singed.

Picking Tryndamere or Nasus against Singed is just suicide. Maybe not against bad ones that pretend like he's weak early game, but against a seasoned Singed, it's a terrible idea. Level 2 is one of Singed's STRONGEST points because fling is quite powerful with poison. He can go toe to toe with Riven and Renekton easily.

The way you handle him is ranged. There's hardly ANY melee champ I'm afraid of as a Singed player. Teemo, Vlad, and Nidalee are horrible though.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#24infinitexxPosted 9/23/2013 11:11:38 AM
Earthbound360 posted...
Singed has the second highest base AD, as well as an ability that does CONSTANT damage for 1 press of Q. If he stands on top of you and AAs like he should, there's no champ that will outdamage him at level 1.


Well, Riven's going to have a higher effective AD with her passive and Q giving it three charges.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#25bIuerain(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 1:45:33 PM
Why does Vlad counter Singed? What does he do to keep Singed from pushing? I might pick him up, not just to especially counter Singed, but someone pointed out that I only play melee/AD caster tops and I might benefit from learning an AP sustain/tank instead of an aggressive fighting laner
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#26VoidgolemPosted 9/23/2013 1:50:14 PM
pick nasus. Facetank minions just in front of turret while singed derps around way behind you. spam /l.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#27WyrmcraftPosted 9/23/2013 1:51:32 PM
bIuerain posted...
Why does Vlad counter Singed? What does he do to keep Singed from pushing? I might pick him up, not just to especially counter Singed, but someone pointed out that I only play melee/AD caster tops and I might benefit from learning an AP sustain/tank instead of an aggressive fighting laner


The way you counter Singed is by outpushing him, or equally pushing him Vlad does that and he's ranged. Aatrox does that if you go Hydra, teemo can out push Singed, Nasus just farms into being a monster, Mordekaiser is decent against him.

Basically outpush or scale him.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
#28bIuerain(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 2:38:46 PM
What does Vlad do to push? Spam E?
---
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega
#29FreshSushiPosted 9/23/2013 2:41:59 PM
A good Vlad always has 4 stacks of E. You clear waves instantly and your dmg increases a ton.
---
I like Gouken, Chogath, Renekton, Teemo, Top Ram, Morde
2014: DS II, The Evil Within, Ultra SSF4, Mighty No. 9