How to build jungle trundle?

#1BlueKotetsuPosted 9/23/2013 3:38:22 PM
I heard bork wont work as well for him and I usually used it as a core item for his sustain and W. Do I just drop the item?
#2VoidgolemPosted 9/23/2013 4:06:27 PM
eh, depends.

personally I think it's overrated, then again I'm not very good at trundle.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqe4eqRA0v1qflc3ro1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/qhlgoAC.png
#3g-cube_mastaPosted 9/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
bork is really fun because with it and your W plus Q auto resets you can eat turrets alive. Like you take turrets in 4 seconds flat. Objectives and stuff too.

you can open machete pots and then rush into bork from there

you can do the same and go for hydra

you can also just go straight into golem locket and be a tanky beast (early dblade is a good option if you want to go full tank since it helps with mid game damage)

you can also totally get away with dblade instead of machete on trundle because of his passive sustain and lifesteal runes, I like golem on him though so I don't recommend it.

golem + swifty is pretty damn great.
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#4LithspPosted 9/23/2013 4:15:01 PM
Is he actually any good? Like at all?

Whenever I use him, I wind up unkillable/tanky but I don't like, hurt anyone. I'm like a friendly giant or something.
---
[]Signature[]
#5HagenExPosted 9/23/2013 4:24:48 PM
Lithsp posted...

Whenever I use him, I wind up unkillable/tanky but I don't like, hurt anyone. I'm like a friendly giant or something.

If you don't build a single damage item, then yeah, you won't do squat. His ult gives him a lot of tankyness, so he can afford to get two good offensive items and 3 defensive ones. Bork feels mandatory, and of course, Triforce is amazing cause of the 2 second bite. Pair that up with Randuins, Vysage and like Sunfire/Locket and boots of choice.
#6BlueKotetsu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 4:29:38 PM
So I should get TF over IBG?
#7LithspPosted 9/23/2013 4:54:50 PM
Tried him top and lost the game, I didn't do bad though, had a troll Lux who was feeding. Gonna try him again, he was fun.

Probably gonna go for the TF > Tank build though, for the quicker bites.
---
[]Signature[]
#8SorrySleepingPosted 9/23/2013 4:59:25 PM(edited)
BlueKotetsu posted...

Yes.

Lithsp posted...

BotRK + TF. 40% CDR.
(Usually Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart. Can sub in Cleaver/Aegis/Shureyla's/Zypher/IBG/Jungle Item). Win FOREVER.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#9LithspPosted 9/23/2013 5:28:29 PM
SorrySleeping posted...
BlueKotetsu posted...

Yes.

Lithsp posted...

BotRK + TF. 40% CDR.
(Usually Spirit Visage and Frozen Heart. Can sub in Cleaver/Aegis/Shureyla's/Zypher/IBG/Jungle Item). Win FOREVER.

BotRK + TF is a bit expensive for me though, my average gold per game is 10-11k. I'm not the greatest farmer ever hence Bronze.

I just jungled him in ranked, grabbed a BotRK, then went tankish, and totally stomped though, so I'll definitely be trying him again, he's great fun. Wish he had a cool skin though!
---
[]Signature[]
#10zefigPosted 9/23/2013 5:42:51 PM
Deeps: Trinity Force, BotRK
Tankiness: As appropriate
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy