How to build jungle trundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to build jungle trundle?

User Info: leak_man

leak_man
3 years ago#11
If you have Lifesteal Quints, you can start Doran's Blade and clear at full health.

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
3 years ago#12
Jungling I feel would be appropriate to buy a golem into aegis.. maybe machete into bork if it was rofling game

Idk I like top trundle more, pillar of filth is too op from jungle trundle though
drinking is very bad

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
3 years ago#13
Trundle is my jungle main.

I open machete and 5 pots and rush a BotRK. After that I get boots, Ninja Tabi 90% of the time, and then i'll rush my Spirit Visage.

After that, it's completely situational. BotRK and Visage are an absolute must. With just those 2 items, you become virtually unkillable, and there are VERY few champs that can straight 1v1 you. BotRK's active combined with Trundle's R is extremely brutal and gives him ridiculous sustain during teamfights. Add a visage to that and forget about getting killed.

Once I grab those two, I usually go for Hydra as my other damage item, then an IBG. I rarely get a 6th item with Trundle, but depending on the enemy comp, you can grab something like Thornmail, Sunfire, Veil, Warmog's, etc. It's strictly what you need, but it should be a defense item since BotRK and Hydra are more than enough for your damage.

If you prefer, you CAN grab Spirit Golem over IBG, but I find myself selling my Machete in favor of an earlier Visage.

Top lane Trundle is also very good and you can use the exact same build, but i prefer jungling with Trundle since he counter jungles very well and is hard to counter jungle himself.
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How to build jungle trundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived