Worth getting Talon and Fiora?

#1tried_42_longPosted 9/23/2013 7:42:18 PM
I'm about to buy these two. I keep reading on how bad they are as champs. >_>

Is this really true? Especially for Fiora. And I always read that I should rather get Zed or Khaz when I buy Talon.
---
PSN:tried_4_2_long
#2anonuser09Posted 9/23/2013 7:47:36 PM
No to Fiora.
Yes to Talon.
#3natchu96Posted 9/23/2013 7:50:08 PM
For killing people, Talon works well enough.

But Zed has better lane sustain because he is energy, so he can straight up farm himself to near-fed status if he tried, while being able to reliably escape through walls after a kill, while Kha'Zix can simply escape through walls even more reliably after killing potentially multiple people with a full combo each time. They are mostly single-target though, while Talon has some degree of AOE.

But imo for fun factor they are about equal.

Can't say much for Fiora.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#4manhoodg2199Posted 9/23/2013 7:52:25 PM
Never really played Talon, but I will say for Fiora, you would have to be extremely good with her seeing that there are a ton of counters to her. Fiora in my opinion is better when you play with friends who understand she needs ganks to get an early gold lead. I don't play many tops(not my best lane) but I have never lost to a Fiora.
---
Boom Goes the Dynamite!
#5AllGodsDiePosted 9/23/2013 7:55:32 PM
Fiora is really bad. She pretty much loses to most of the top match ups. However, Fiora does a ton of dmg and bad/noob players tend to feed her. I'd say she can pub stomp pretty easily below gold league. You just gotta focus on split pushing hardcore if you play her.

Talon is a good solid choice. Though zed is completely superior.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#6tried_42_long(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 7:57:51 PM
Maybe I should replace Fiora with Zyra, lol. But I like Talon's AoE more. Although he doesn't have a means of escaping after killing someone. >_>
---
#7aHappySackaPosted 9/23/2013 7:59:44 PM(edited)
Talon is outclassed by all the other assassins since he has zero mobility and relies purely on stealth to get away. While Fiora is very glass cannon-esque (or however you spell that) and dies instantly if everyone looks at her direction, although her ult does delay her inevitable death.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#8natchu96Posted 9/23/2013 8:00:44 PM
Talon is still free for a few hours, if you haven't tried him yet.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#9Supercuaco666Posted 9/23/2013 8:11:06 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Talon is outclassed by all the other assassins since he has zero mobility and relies purely on stealth to get away. While Fiora is very glass cannon-esque (or however you spell that) and dies instantly if everyone looks at her direction, although her ult does delay her inevitable death.

"Zero mobility" is a lie.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#10tried_42_long(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2013 9:27:16 PM
I just got Talon. The main problem I have is landing that Rake after jumping and quickly doing his E-W-AA-Q-RR combo,lol. Although he's quite fun compared to all the AP mids I use. ^^
---