I play Syndra,Oianna,Ahri,and Fizz who are the champs I do and dont want to see?

#21dennis941012Posted 9/26/2013 12:31:36 PM
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...
seriously noobs in gamefaqs are arguing fizz beats swain? wtf -.-

A good Fizz will beat a good Swain every time.

you mean the same fizz that cannot even trade untill level 3 and even by then he won't out damage swain?
the same fizz that cannot burst down swain without being atrociously fed or helped a ****ton by jungler?
---
Painful Slow Death To Incompetent Junglers
#22Cus7osPosted 9/26/2013 12:35:07 PM
dennis941012 posted...
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...

you mean the same fizz that cannot even trade untill level 3 and even by then he won't out damage swain?
the same fizz that cannot burst down swain without being atrociously fed or helped a ****ton by jungler?

Fizz doesn't need to be fed to burst down Swain, nor most champions without some kind of damage mitigation/shield. After one or two trades of W -> Q -> E out (trades of which he wins, and alleviates minion aggro) he can instantly kill Swain with next to no items.
---
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
The Monkey King
#23Suffer_NotPosted 9/26/2013 12:44:28 PM
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...

Fizz doesn't need to be fed to burst down Swain, nor most champions without some kind of damage mitigation/shield. After one or two trades of W -> Q -> E out (trades of which he wins, and alleviates minion aggro) he can instantly kill Swain with next to no items.

Swains E and Q go through Troll Pole and out range Fizz's entire kit besides R.

So no. Fizz cannot out trade Swains 14% damage amp that he cannot avoid when it will always be applied to him as soon as he comes within 600 range of Swain.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#24g-cube_mastaPosted 9/26/2013 1:03:17 PM
nvr chng gmfqs
---
http://i.imgur.com/sNW9yoI.jpg
#25dennis941012Posted 9/26/2013 1:07:13 PM
Suffer_Not posted...
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...
Cus7os posted...
dennis941012 posted...

So no. Fizz cannot out trade Swains 14% damage amp that he cannot avoid when it will always be applied to him as soon as he comes within 600 range of Swain.

<3 suffer + swain doesn't push either what the hell will fizz do with creeps frozen just outside swain's turret?
---
#26Cus7osPosted 9/26/2013 2:21:44 PM
Suffer_Not posted...

Um...OK so we're assuming at level 3 that they're not using items beyond what they start with. So Swain is doing about 90 damage over 3 seconds with Q (including the 8% from E) and another 90ish damage from E (including the 8%). If you're trying not to get minion aggro then you're not AAing so about 180~ give or take some AP. Fizz does about 175 activating W + Q when hitting it twice -- it's active for 5 seconds so if Swain takes another hit he's lost the trade -- he can activate Nevermore, but if he does Fizz can E down and deal an extra 75 damage (or if Swain is saving it incase Fizz poles then he is just going to keep hitting and then pole away).

Regardless Fizz should usually come out on top in trades. On top of which he has more all-in potential. At level 6 he has more range not only from R but to E in with ignite and his abilities active.
---
I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
The Monkey King
#27dennis941012Posted 9/26/2013 2:25:04 PM
Cus7os posted...
Suffer_Not posted...

Um...OK so we're assuming at level 3 that they're not using items beyond what they start with. So Swain is doing about 90 damage over 3 seconds with Q (including the 8% from E) and another 90ish damage from E (including the 8%). If you're trying not to get minion aggro then you're not AAing so about 180~ give or take some AP. Fizz does about 175 activating W + Q when hitting it twice -- it's active for 5 seconds so if Swain takes another hit he's lost the trade -- he can activate Nevermore, but if he does Fizz can E down and deal an extra 75 damage (or if Swain is saving it incase Fizz poles then he is just going to keep hitting and then pole away).

Regardless Fizz should usually come out on top in trades. On top of which he has more all-in potential. At level 6 he has more range not only from R but to E in with ignite and his abilities active.

mathematically challenged
---
#28MIG297Posted 9/26/2013 2:38:39 PM
Why are these wood leagues forgetting that swain doesn't need to wait at all before he starts chunking down fizz? As soon as fizz goes in for his first CS he's going to get slapped with an E + AA. And that's just gonna keep on happening.

By the time level 3 comes around he's just not going to have the health to be able to risk going all in on a 100% swain. And if he recalls swain is just going to do the same and buy a catalyst or some mag resist and go right back to slapping that fish about.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif