Jungle Trundle mains halp me, I dont know h2build him.

#1MMG_Posted 9/30/2013 5:53:54 PM
Items that I usually get when I play jungle Trundle:

Spirit of the Ancient Golem.
For boots: Mercury/ Tabi/ Mobility
Brutalizer.
After these items I just get tank items.

I feel like I dont do enough damage in team fights, maybe I need one more offensive item on him?

Should I get Triforce on him?
Or Botrk perhaps?
---
BORED TO DEATH.
#2pinkpantherfan5Posted 9/30/2013 5:54:50 PM
You can honestly go triforce into tanky with how good it is now. You might be able to pick up more damage than that because your ultimate is broken as heck.
---
"but mark is perfect waifu maiden tier"
#3ArtosRCPosted 9/30/2013 5:54:50 PM
BotRK is so wonderful on him.
---
[ http://tinyurl.com/cfnhald ]
http://i.imgur.com/LeVQMvA.jpg
#4MMG_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 6:15:28 PM
pinkpantherfan5 posted...
You can honestly go triforce into tanky with how good it is now. You might be able to pick up more damage than that because your ultimate is broken as heck.

Its a shame Triforce is so expensive for junglers :/

Guess I will just stop getting Brutalizer on him and get Triforce instead.
---
BORED TO DEATH.
#5MizunoRyuuPosted 10/1/2013 11:57:51 AM
I'd say go for Lizard Spirit rather than Golem. You get Tenacity from Mercs, which you should be rushing anyway against most traditional team comps. Try:

Machete + potions
Boots of Speed
Machete > Spirit Stone > Lizard/Golem Spirit
Boots of Speed > Mercs (if Lizard)/Tabi (if Golem)
Vampiric Sceptre
Spirit Visage
Vampiric Sceptre > BoRK
Finish up with whatever situational items you see fit

To be honest, Trundle does well with most of the Jungler items, so it doesn't matter which one he gets, and if he gets a Wriggle, he doesn't need another lifesteal item to boost with Spirit Visage. Just make sure you don't stack Mercs and Golem Spirit.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#6Plague1503Posted 10/1/2013 2:08:10 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
I'd say go for Lizard Spirit rather than Golem. You get Tenacity from Mercs, which you should be rushing anyway against most traditional team comps. Try:

Machete + potions
Boots of Speed
Vampiric Sceptre
Spirit Visage
Vampiric Sceptre > BoRK

To be honest, Trundle does well with most of the Jungler items, so it doesn't matter which one he gets, and if he gets a Wriggle, he doesn't need another lifesteal item to boost with Spirit Visage. Just make sure you don't stack Mercs and Golem Spirit.

lizard is TERRIBLE on him
you have 3 guesses as to why
---
"Every time that IdrA accidentally lost a few drones i wanted to be like "TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!""
--Day[9]
#7AlastreonPosted 10/1/2013 2:50:05 PM
Plague1503 posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...

Machete + potions
Boots of Speed
Vampiric Sceptre
Spirit Visage
Vampiric Sceptre > BoRK

Let me try,he has no way to proc it aside from auto's or his ult?
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
#8ChocOdinPosted 10/1/2013 3:02:21 PM(edited)
Alastreon posted...
Plague1503 posted...
MizunoRyuu posted...

Machete + potions
Boots of Speed
Vampiric Sceptre
Spirit Visage
Vampiric Sceptre > BoRK

Let me try,he has no way to proc it aside from auto's or his ult?

I don't think Lizard is "bad" on him, it's good on any AA champion. I just don't think it's as good as Wriggles. Wriggles gives you lifesteal (compliments the passive and W) Armor, and a ward (not that you necessarily need the ward since you have pillar, but there's no such thing as too much vision)

I personally prefer Golem for more boot availability.

**post edit**

In response to the actual topic, Spirit Visage is a must. If you get no other tanky item then so be it, but buy Spirit Visage.

Trinity works really well on trundle, but you'll almost never get the gold for it. randuins works well when you're going for disruption tank, but so does Frozen Heart. BORK makes you a good front line shredder when combined with your ult.
---
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3