what are some 'game within the game's we can do on SR?

#1xSighxPosted 10/2/2013 3:42:52 AM
few that come to mind right off the bat:

1. League Kart (nobody fights, the goal is to complete laps that have traverse throughout the map, including making it behind enemy mid's "double turret death trap")
2. Dodgeball (create a line of wards in the middle of baron pit, play skill shot champs, first time to have all members down loses)
3. "capture the flag" each team starts with a blue buffed member. the goal is to get the blue buffed member to the 'goal' (maybe enemy nexus because getting back to your own nexus would be too easy)
4. "hide and seek" (better on dominion but still...one team is 'hiders' the other is 'seekers' whose goal is to hunt people down and get kills)

what kinds of things can you guys think of? might make for some fun inhouses
---
http://i.imgur.com/62e5bi2.jpg
#2PrintScreenKeyPosted 10/2/2013 3:48:02 AM
sounds like league needs custom maps already and you need to play other games
#3TheSteelPhoenixPosted 10/2/2013 4:29:52 AM
PrintScreenKey posted...
sounds like league needs custom maps already and you need to play other games

This. Seriously man.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#4HMandACFanPosted 10/2/2013 4:47:06 AM
Catch the Teemo: One team has just Teemo, with everyone else on other team. Feed Teemo like crazy until he has full item build of PD's, mobi boots, whatever. The first person to "catch" him wins (maybe say auto-attack, or could say have to kill).
---
Add me on Skype! tiamats4esgares --- League of Legends IGN (NA): MeltedWater
#5natchu96Posted 10/2/2013 5:16:37 AM
I would normally say TF2 is perfect for these suggestions (hell, it actually has CTF official maps), but this game really needs custom maps and game modes.

Dodgeball makes more sense with Syndra mirror 1v1 W-only
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena