How long till they ban your account? (After being toxic)

#1Walker_RealPosted 10/3/2013 9:53:28 AM
Just curious.

Almost want to be banned. lol.
---
God the Valiant
#2ninplayerPosted 10/3/2013 9:58:14 AM
You'll go into the tribunal and if you've never been warned or suspended then you'll just get a warning or a suspension.

You have to be REALLY toxic for a REALLY long time to get a perma ban.
#3TwoShensGGPosted 10/3/2013 9:58:59 AM
Well you need to get banned like 4 times before a perma ban.

They ban you for 3 days, then a week, then 2 weeks, and then a month before considering perma banning you. Each ban will probably need like 6 separate cases with like 2 reports each case.
#4WaxierToastPosted 10/3/2013 9:59:26 AM
Just wait on a response from iiTryhard, he's been permabanned enough times to know how it works.
#5DoomkillaPosted 10/3/2013 10:01:14 AM
You could always do everything that's on the list. Go AFK, assist the enemy team and harass like mad.
---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred
#6GainazzoPosted 10/3/2013 10:06:18 AM
I've gotten chat restricted on both of my accounts, I guess that's the first step unless you're really toxic.
#7Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 10:13:04 AM
Well a lot of F you's to specific people specific times.

So, I haven't been reported a bunch of times, but one time in post game I had 3 team mates left and every one else gone, and I was going OFF.

Every word you can think of.

I (Zac) kept vayne and yi down allll game, legit vayne was 100 cs behind our cait at 25 mins due to my ganks.

I called all in mid fifty times, team disorganizes and gets killed. We wait 40 mins, Vayne and Yi become ridiculous OP. I get another chance to kill Yi and push FTW or some inhibs, and Cait is standing within range doing nothing. Legit stopped.

I lost it, I had an afk in the game before and a 0-10 bot the one before, I just exploded. All the tools to win sitting there. Higher chance to win if I had controlled ALL FIVE CHAMPIONS somehow past laning phase.

/blogfaqs,

I went CRAZY.
---
God the Valiant