How long till they ban your account? (After being toxic)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How long till they ban your account? (After being toxic)
2 years ago#1
Just curious.

Almost want to be banned. lol.
God the Valiant
2 years ago#2
You'll go into the tribunal and if you've never been warned or suspended then you'll just get a warning or a suspension.

You have to be REALLY toxic for a REALLY long time to get a perma ban.
2 years ago#3
Well you need to get banned like 4 times before a perma ban.

They ban you for 3 days, then a week, then 2 weeks, and then a month before considering perma banning you. Each ban will probably need like 6 separate cases with like 2 reports each case.
2 years ago#4
Just wait on a response from iiTryhard, he's been permabanned enough times to know how it works.
2 years ago#5
You could always do everything that's on the list. Go AFK, assist the enemy team and harass like mad.
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred
2 years ago#6
I've gotten chat restricted on both of my accounts, I guess that's the first step unless you're really toxic.
2 years ago#7
Well a lot of F you's to specific people specific times.

So, I haven't been reported a bunch of times, but one time in post game I had 3 team mates left and every one else gone, and I was going OFF.

Every word you can think of.

I (Zac) kept vayne and yi down allll game, legit vayne was 100 cs behind our cait at 25 mins due to my ganks.

I called all in mid fifty times, team disorganizes and gets killed. We wait 40 mins, Vayne and Yi become ridiculous OP. I get another chance to kill Yi and push FTW or some inhibs, and Cait is standing within range doing nothing. Legit stopped.

I lost it, I had an afk in the game before and a 0-10 bot the one before, I just exploded. All the tools to win sitting there. Higher chance to win if I had controlled ALL FIVE CHAMPIONS somehow past laning phase.

I went CRAZY.
God the Valiant
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How long till they ban your account? (After being toxic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived