Got blamed for a game where everyone lost lane/jungle HORRIBLY

#1JaggiJumperPosted 10/3/2013 7:43:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dMhkn7Q.jpg

I wasn't even jungling, why'd I get blamed.
---
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. http://i.imgur.com/wuobrIw.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/a4FS1pt.gif
#2LSS_GogetaPosted 10/3/2013 7:47:56 PM
OCE. Thats why.
#3SoraOwnsAllPosted 10/3/2013 7:48:51 PM
i thought trynd was "freelo"

why the hydra, doesn't he push hard enough with just statik shiv + e?
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#4Bizen247Posted 10/3/2013 7:57:17 PM
If they weren't good enough to win fights without you then you shouldn't have been split-pushing. This does indeed put a pretty substantial portion of the blame for the loss on you.
---
We make expand, then defense it.
#5DolethorPosted 10/3/2013 7:59:23 PM
What I see is absolutely no wave clear on your team. Rammus, Fizz? Blitz? Horrible team comp. He probably wanted you there to wave clear, and it was the only slimmest chance to prolongate the game. But you probably would've lost anyway.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.
#6SoraOwnsAllPosted 10/3/2013 7:59:42 PM
Bizen247 posted...
If they weren't good enough to win fights without you then you shouldn't have been split-pushing. This does indeed put a pretty substantial portion of the blame for the loss on you.

also, this. split pushing only works if you have a team that can actually fend off a push (which judging from your team comp, they can't) and if your team is at least even. if they're behind, split pushing is not the best idea because the enemy can just group as 5 and force objectives far faster than you can take them.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#7BhelliumPosted 10/3/2013 8:01:57 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...

there's pushing hard

and there's pushing stupidly fast

that said I'd think Tiamat is all you need until IE/Shiv is out. He just scales so hard off of AS/Crit.

But I'm a bad Trynd.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#8SoraOwnsAllPosted 10/3/2013 8:03:06 PM
Bhellium posted...
SoraOwnsAll posted...

there's pushing hard

and there's pushing stupidly fast

that said I'd think Tiamat is all you need until IE/Shiv is out. He just scales so hard off of AS/Crit.

But I'm a bad Trynd.

i dunno, I'm mostly judging my opinion from the two high level trynds I've seen (fwii and Rohammers) and hydra is never gotten. or, if it isn't, I haven't seen it.
---
#9BhelliumPosted 10/3/2013 8:04:57 PM
Voyboy does it, but he likes Hydra on everybody.
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#10SoraOwnsAllPosted 10/3/2013 8:05:45 PM
well, the two I mentioned play like basically only trynd.
---