Someone explain me this morbid fascination with voting No on the surrender vote

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Someone explain me this morbid fascination with voting No on the surrender vote
2 years ago#1
Does a loss at 25-30 minutes bring people some sort of twisted pleasure, compared to a 20 minute loss?
---
lowercase
2 years ago#2
"Hey gais we can still win!" (This is despite the fact that the ones who say this are generally the ones feeding.
---
Hi, This is Disney Channel, and Welcome to Jackass.
2 years ago#3
DaddyZeus67 posted...
"Hey gais we can still win!" (This is despite the fact that the ones who say this are generally the ones feeding.

"I'm only 0/12 as mid, no biggie"

"We have better late game"
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
2 years ago#4
TheBlueDeath posted...
DaddyZeus67 posted...

"We have better late game"

All of my hate.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
2 years ago#5
But what if I'm against Vulcun.
2 years ago#6
Maybe I should bring a dictionary with me to every game. That way I could translate Yes and No to whatever language is better understood.
---
lowercase
(message deleted)
2 years ago#8
Helios_D posted...
Because they want to have "fun".

In fact here's a little insight. Yesterday I was in an unranked game and we were MUTILATING them. They had zero chance. 52-20 or something like that. It wasn't even fun for me and we were winning. So I legitimately asked them why they wouldn't surrender. What do they get out of getting beaten to a pulp. Apparently they all did want to surrender except for their Mundo. It was, I think, the last game he would have for the night and just wanted to play it to the end and APPARENTLY his teammates were good sports and stayed. This just boggles me. Why that Mundo wanted to keep playing and why they didn't vote 4-1 to surrender just to be "nice" or some other HERPADERP of that kind eludes me.

That R word you used...Yeah, it's got a lot to do with what's wrong with that person who keeps refusing the surrender.

Especially after he ensures you feed that enemy Yi jungler as well as Vayne at bottom.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
2 years ago#9
Except it was 4-1 to surrender but they wouldn't all for the sake of the 1. That's the confusing part.
2 years ago#10
You can always come back. I think I have a replay of a game where we had all towers down, and took none of the enemy team yet still won at the end.
---
LoL IGN(s): Evoker
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Someone explain me this morbid fascination with voting No on the surrender vote

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived