Someone explain me this morbid fascination with voting No on the surrender vote

#1Black_AssassinPosted 10/8/2013 12:30:03 PM
Does a loss at 25-30 minutes bring people some sort of twisted pleasure, compared to a 20 minute loss?
---
lowercase
#2DaddyZeus67Posted 10/8/2013 12:31:13 PM
"Hey gais we can still win!" (This is despite the fact that the ones who say this are generally the ones feeding.
---
Hi, This is Disney Channel, and Welcome to Jackass.
#3TheBlueDeathPosted 10/8/2013 12:32:14 PM
DaddyZeus67 posted...
"Hey gais we can still win!" (This is despite the fact that the ones who say this are generally the ones feeding.

"I'm only 0/12 as mid, no biggie"

"We have better late game"
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#4KeepItCivilPosted 10/8/2013 12:33:09 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
DaddyZeus67 posted...

"We have better late game"

All of my hate.
---
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2/4/43424.jpg?v=1
To Carl Barks.
#5BoydZillaPosted 10/8/2013 12:35:06 PM
But what if I'm against Vulcun.
#6Black_Assassin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 12:36:16 PM
Maybe I should bring a dictionary with me to every game. That way I could translate Yes and No to whatever language is better understood.
---
lowercase
#7Helios_DPosted 10/8/2013 12:38:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8TheBlueDeathPosted 10/8/2013 12:41:20 PM
Helios_D posted...
Because they want to have "fun".

In fact here's a little insight. Yesterday I was in an unranked game and we were MUTILATING them. They had zero chance. 52-20 or something like that. It wasn't even fun for me and we were winning. So I legitimately asked them why they wouldn't surrender. What do they get out of getting beaten to a pulp. Apparently they all did want to surrender except for their Mundo. It was, I think, the last game he would have for the night and just wanted to play it to the end and APPARENTLY his teammates were good sports and stayed. This just boggles me. Why that Mundo wanted to keep playing and why they didn't vote 4-1 to surrender just to be "nice" or some other HERPADERP of that kind eludes me.

That R word you used...Yeah, it's got a lot to do with what's wrong with that person who keeps refusing the surrender.

Especially after he ensures you feed that enemy Yi jungler as well as Vayne at bottom.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#9Helios_DPosted 10/8/2013 12:42:45 PM
Except it was 4-1 to surrender but they wouldn't all for the sake of the 1. That's the confusing part.
#10shadow_sonic111Posted 10/8/2013 12:43:55 PM
You can always come back. I think I have a replay of a game where we had all towers down, and took none of the enemy team yet still won at the end.
---
LoL IGN(s): Evoker