would muramana would on jinx's q?

#1Paranoia2mbPosted 10/8/2013 6:09:24 PM
it has a 1 second cooldown to switch in order to charge the tear
#2Milkydragon102Posted 10/8/2013 6:09:56 PM
I feel like it won't because that sounds abusable.
---
TAAAAAAARKUSSSS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHtRggFsNA&feature=related
#3wantfastcarsPosted 10/8/2013 6:11:35 PM
idk, but I'm pretty sure it stacks when toggled to Rocket Mode
---
Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite, Borderlands 2, League of Legends, Dead Space
i5-3570k | 8GB 1600MHz RAM | GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | 1TB HDD
#4ineedaname88Posted 10/8/2013 6:14:15 PM
If it costs mana I don't see why not, but Tear stacks are still limited by the tears cooldown anyway.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#5infinitexxPosted 10/8/2013 6:16:45 PM
No, it's a toggle.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#6ineedaname88Posted 10/8/2013 6:23:44 PM
infinitexx posted...
No, it's a toggle.

Singed and Ashe Q are also toggles, and since they use mana, it stacks. Though just toggling it shouldn't, unless there's a bug that would really need to get hotfixed.
---
This post is being watched by the over sensitive Politically Correct crybabies.
#7ChocOdinPosted 10/8/2013 6:25:17 PM
it works with her Q only in rocket mode and only when auto-attack, and only when it's off of refresh.

I can see Tear being viable when you're trying to be a lane bully against champions with minimal range, but I see it being extremely situational
---
"You're not quite courageous enough to take that risk. You need to be a Badass first." -Persona 3
#8EcchiBakaPosted 10/8/2013 6:28:36 PM
Didn't Riot recently nerf Tear where you could only gain stacks spamming abilities that actually consumed mana?

Like beforehand you could get easy stacks spamming Jayce's or Nidalee's ult, but now you can't.

From that, you'd gain mana every Rocket aa, but none from the toggle itself or the minigun.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8euHyXr.png
Latest H-Games: Monster Girl Quest Part 3, One Shota - Kariyume, Desire Dungeon, Holy Sanctuary
#9Chargers_31Posted 10/8/2013 6:49:15 PM(edited)
ChocOdin posted...
it works with her Q only in rocket mode and only when auto-attack, and only when it's off of refresh.

I can see Tear being viable when you're trying to be a lane bully against champions with minimal range, but I see it being extremely situational

I don't really see it. Especially since you're basically just wasting gold in attempt to get Caitlyn's range for free mana.