HOLY S*** They should nerf jinx' passive.

#1_Sociology_Posted 10/10/2013 12:19:52 PM
yeah
#2HagenExPosted 10/10/2013 12:21:42 PM
It's funny, some people said "oh she basically has no passive unless you kill someone or push turrets, she's lame".

Well, if youre not killing stuff with her you shouldn't even play LoL. She's pretty broken.
#3NicoGrimmPosted 10/10/2013 12:25:11 PM
The entire reason she has any chance whatsoever of being used in any form of competitive play is her high damage output.

If they nerf that ans don't give her something to compensate (like say an on demand get out of jail free card like almost every other adc has) they might as well just erase her from the game.
---
How dare the Gods work against me! I don't remember giving them permission.
#4BiglabronPosted 10/10/2013 12:26:25 PM(edited)
HagenEx posted...
It's funny, some people said "oh she basically has no passive unless you kill someone or push turrets, she's lame".

Well, if youre not killing stuff with her you shouldn't even play LoL. She's pretty broken.

That hasn't changed either. Of course someone winning is going to destroy you more and more.

She will replace MF as the aoe wombo combo adc. Thats about it.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#5fallen_acolytePosted 10/10/2013 12:27:44 PM
They did that so ppl will buy her more.
---
()___(_______()~~
PSN: Fallen_Acolyte Xbox: Fallen Acolyte
#6BhelliumPosted 10/10/2013 12:30:33 PM
lucian, quinn
---
Standby for original and insightful thoughts.
#7Thalandor46Posted 10/10/2013 12:36:10 PM
I think Get Excited is balanced for the general case. Requiring a kill/assist is pretty significant mechanic to make it worthwhile. However, edge cases like tower dives are almost certainly too powerful. It basically removes a lot of risk from what should be high risk scenarios. I expect the potency will be nerfed. The duration and decay seem ok.
---
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru
#8CrayonmuffinPosted 10/10/2013 12:39:49 PM
She isn't that hard to take down. She trades very well and if she gets an early lead she'll be a problem, that's it. Shut her down early and she's useless the rest of the game. CC messes her up, even in her passive it shuts her down.
---
The hardest argument to refute is silence.
#9EnglishLanguagPosted 10/10/2013 12:46:32 PM
Crayonmuffin posted...
She isn't that hard to take down. She trades very well and if she gets an early lead she'll be a problem, that's it. Shut her down early and she's useless the rest of the game. CC messes her up, even in her passive it shuts her down.

This.

Plus her passive is her only real escape, and she needs to get a kill or assist to activate said escape, which isn't the most reliable of escape triggers.
---
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.
#10DoomkillaPosted 10/10/2013 12:48:11 PM
EnglishLanguag posted...
Crayonmuffin posted...

This.

Plus her passive is her only real escape, and she needs to get a kill or assist to activate said escape, which isn't the most reliable of escape triggers.

---
"The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills, and we are only the thread of the Pattern."
Moiraine Damodred