HOLY S*** They should nerf jinx' passive.

#11_Sociology_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 1:53:41 PM
wow this board is full of silvers who havent even played against a jinx in team fights.
#12CrayonmuffinPosted 10/10/2013 1:57:23 PM
Tell it again, bro.
---
The hardest argument to refute is silence.
#13BiglabronPosted 10/10/2013 2:11:52 PM(edited)
_Sociology_ posted...
wow this board is full of silvers who havent even played against a jinx in team fights.

In which her dmg is leading her to do clean up.

She has good aoe dmg yes, don't give her passive credit for what her aoe dmg is doing in team fights.

Oh and I'm Diamond 5. :)

I would take her over MF for aoe wombo, but as far as the game flow she lacks a ton. I bet Riot even lowers her kit dmg first or 2nd patch.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#14XelltrixPosted 10/10/2013 3:29:06 PM
This just in, CC messes champions up.

Anyway, I can see some numbers being tweaked since she's pretty strong right now but I think she'll stay competitive if it's not too much, she is certainly much better than Lucian turned out to be.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#15HyroglyphixsPosted 10/10/2013 3:31:01 PM
Xelltrix posted...
This just in, CC messes champions up.

Anyway, I can see some numbers being tweaked since she's pretty strong right now but I think she'll stay competitive if it's not too much, she is certainly much better than Lucian turned out to be.

The only tweaks I see are a slight nerf on the attack speed bonus on Pow-Pow. They could either lower it, or have you hit something like 5 times instead of 3 to get the full bonus.

Her W is fine. Super easy to dodge and is blocked by minions. Varus's Q does more damage and is way easier to hit - no slow though.

Her E is good. Maybe a slight width nerf as it covers almost the whole lane.

R is fine.
#16XelltrixPosted 10/10/2013 3:40:33 PM
I think what they might do is adjust her attack speed bonus, possibly put a timer on reactivating her passive and increase the delay on her E activating to put it more in line with Caitlyn traps. Maybe I'm imagining it, but it seems like they trigger a lot faster.
---
Reading this post may induce one or more of the following:
Nausea / Butt-Hurt / Lulz / UM? Syndrome / Angst / Diarrhea
#17BaebunniPosted 10/10/2013 11:14:41 PM
My 2 cents?

Pow-pow passive probably needs to go down and give her a slight attack damage nerf to compensate for it's attack speed,

Fishbones, nothing really. Maybe do a damage scaling like 2/5/7/9/11% damage. Make it decent at the end but lower it's over all damage potential till 5 to make it a big fair, but I doubt it is a big deal right now.

Zap needs a longer cooldown, like a 2-3 extra seconds.

Flame Chompers, lower base damage root should stay the same.

Super Mega Death Rocket, slight increase in cooldown like an extra 10-15 seconds since it is a pretty powerful execute.

Get excited, no change works just fine. it should be a reward to pick up a kill since she can't just say oh jump or roll all day. or have a long root or anything like that. There are plenty of champions can do what her ult does for her without having to be gimped with a specific action outside of a button press.