Rengar or Elise?

#1ty199Posted 10/11/2013 12:11:45 PM
So I main jungle, nocturne mostly. I own both elise and rengar, but I dont know who to get good with so i have someone that im highly skilled with to fall back on.

I know rengar falls off if you dont get fed early but how hard is it really to get a good gank or 2 in early game.. Just looking for your imput and why youd think ___ is better
---
One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god - Jean Rostand
#2Game ShowPosted 10/11/2013 12:16:29 PM
Rengar is getting a kit rework, so Elise
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#3ty199(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2013 12:18:01 PM
Game Show posted...

wouldnt that be a good idea to play rengar though? since hes getting a rework itll most likely be in favor of buffing him since they cant nerf him any harder
---
One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god - Jean Rostand
#4Sir_RaZZoPosted 10/11/2013 12:19:38 PM
I would much rather have an Elise on my team than a Rengar. The latter is an extremely risky jungle, because he'll be a useless dud on his team if he doesn't snowball fast. Which is hard because he's got weak ganks without his ultimate.
---
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force
#5Game ShowPosted 10/11/2013 12:34:19 PM
ty199 posted...
Game Show posted...

wouldnt that be a good idea to play rengar though? since hes getting a rework itll most likely be in favor of buffing him since they cant nerf him any harder

Buffs/nerfs as in number tweaking is one thing, but kit reworks involve changing how abilities work, if not entirely replacing one or more of them. I'm not a fan of taking the time to learn champions like Heimer, Xerath, Rengar, etc when we know for a fact that they are getting kit reworks in the near future
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#6Walker_RealPosted 10/11/2013 12:35:52 PM(edited)
Elise drops off too, but shes ridiculous even underfed early-mid easily

Rengar players who are pro all go top with him, don't be fooled by machete recommendation, he really isn't correctly designed for jungle
[but his rework will be]
---
God the Valiant
#7Zeron RBPosted 10/11/2013 12:55:26 PM
Elise drops off? Doesn't she have % damage?
---
Sanban nin tame kansei AW2 charenji, datte kan tame kansei AW2 no-sankyu-isei charenji naradeha nawatobi nin'i misshon.
#8CrayonmuffinPosted 10/11/2013 1:08:26 PM
Currently, Elise all day. When the Rengar rework is out then we'll see. I'm really hoping they buff him though. I like his design but he's so dang weak for the most part.
---
The hardest argument to refute is silence.
#9HyroglyphixsPosted 10/11/2013 1:09:19 PM
Walker_Real posted...
Elise drops off too, but shes ridiculous even underfed early-mid easily

Rengar players who are pro all go top with him, don't be fooled by machete recommendation, he really isn't correctly designed for jungle
[but his rework will be]

Uh Elise does not drop off lol. She does %dmg meaning she will be great throughout the game.